    Neil Guest

    That is all.

    - Looking in the mirror ...|... rorrim eht in gnikooL

    Neil, Feb 25, 2008

  2. Neil

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    news:Xns9A4F6A5358497neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > That is all.

    Why, pray tell, would Biggus Dikkus be happy about Laura?

    Bill Hileman, Feb 25, 2008

  3. Neil

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:OX5bII9dIHA.4144
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> That is all.

    > Why, pray tell, would Biggus Dikkus be happy about Laura?

    The same reason I'm happy about Laura.

    kpg*, Feb 25, 2008
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    did you hear "Bill Hileman" <> say in

    >> That is all.

    > Why, pray tell, would Biggus Dikkus be happy about Laura?

    feh, why wouldn't he be... I've seen pictures...

    - MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. Send me $20 for more info!

    Neil, Feb 25, 2008
  5. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > That is all.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Looking in the mirror ...|... rorrim eht in gnikooL

    Well that's better than most. Yes, many birthday wishes to you LRM. Have
    a pint or 6 for me.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 25, 2008