    --
    The InterNeil - MCNGP XXX
    The curious hair on the soap of life who has been reduced to the web interface

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=, Feb 26, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    LRM Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    > Sure my compuker, well, puked and xNews went the way of the dodo. And yes
    > it's true that while I have a ton to rebuild and getting to the newsgroup
    > is
    > REALLY low on the totem. And yes, I just may not reinstall that at all
    > since
    > my focus is going to be changing (was supposed to change Jan 2...grrrrrr).
    > But the truth is, there is NO WAY I would miss the opprotunity to wish LRM
    > happy one today. Have A great day, cutie.

    Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped to
    forget it all together.

    LRM, Feb 26, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    LRM piffled away vaguely:

    >> Sure my compuker, well, puked and xNews went the way of the dodo. And yes
    >> it's true that while I have a ton to rebuild and getting to the newsgroup
    >> is
    >> REALLY low on the totem. And yes, I just may not reinstall that at all
    >> since
    >> my focus is going to be changing (was supposed to change Jan 2...grrrrrr).
    >> But the truth is, there is NO WAY I would miss the opprotunity to wish LRM
    >> happy one today. Have A great day, cutie.
    >>

    > Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped to
    > forget it all together.

    Many happy returns! Just do what I do. Pick an age and stay there.
    And enjoy the presents.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 26, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > Sure my compuker, well, puked and xNews went the way of the dodo. And yes
    > it's true that while I have a ton to rebuild and getting to the newsgroup is
    > REALLY low on the totem. And yes, I just may not reinstall that at all since
    > my focus is going to be changing (was supposed to change Jan 2...grrrrrr).
    > But the truth is, there is NO WAY I would miss the opprotunity to wish LRM a
    > happy one today. Have A great day, cutie.

    One word: BACKUP!!!!!!!

    <sigh>

    catwalker63, Feb 26, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    On Feb 26, 8:11 am, "LRM" <> wrote:

    > Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped to
    > forget it all together.

    It's not just BD, but all of us who are so happy for you, LRM. I hope
    you have a great time unpacking all the tons of gifts.

    P.S. : The one marked "Handle with care" contains Neil. So, do handle
    with care. ;-)

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Feb 26, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    Happy (belated) Birthday.

    --
    B "My birthday greetings always suck" D
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 26, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    >Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped to
    >forget it all together.

    at least you're not as old as that old timer ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2007
  8. pleasing to byte my a$$

    rgs

    --
    The InterNeil - MCNGP XXX
    The curious hair on the soap of life
    (biotch)

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=, Feb 28, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > pleasing to byte my a$$
    >
    > rgs

    Not a chance. It's good to dream and all, but let's not get ridiculous.

    catwalker63, Mar 1, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    >> Sure my compuker, well, puked and xNews went the way of the dodo. And
    >> yes it's true that while I have a ton to rebuild and getting to the
    >> newsgroup is
    >> REALLY low on the totem. And yes, I just may not reinstall that at
    >> all since
    >> my focus is going to be changing (was supposed to change Jan
    >> 2...grrrrrr). But the truth is, there is NO WAY I would miss the
    >> opprotunity to wish LRM a
    >> happy one today. Have A great day, cutie.
    >>

    > Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped
    > to forget it all together.

    Sorry to bring it back up but Happy (belated) Birthday LRM!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 18, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    >>> Sure my compuker, well, puked and xNews went the way of the dodo. And
    >>> yes it's true that while I have a ton to rebuild and getting to the
    >>> newsgroup is
    >>> REALLY low on the totem. And yes, I just may not reinstall that at
    >>> all since
    >>> my focus is going to be changing (was supposed to change Jan
    >>> 2...grrrrrr). But the truth is, there is NO WAY I would miss the
    >>> opprotunity to wish LRM a
    >>> happy one today. Have A great day, cutie.
    >>>

    >> Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped
    >> to forget it all together.
    >>

    >Sorry to bring it back up but Happy (belated) Birthday LRM!

    have you just come out of hibernation or what!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 19, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>> Oh boy, yippee and all that. Thanks for remembering Neil, I had hoped
    >>> to forget it all together.
    >>>

    >>Sorry to bring it back up but Happy (belated) Birthday LRM!

    > have you just come out of hibernation or what!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Doing CCNA and Computer Forensics stuff with college has kept me pretty
    busy. I used to be able to see the squirels playing and they were married,
    and now they've taken my stapler and if they move my desk again, I'm going
    to set the building on fire. Other than that, I've just been plain busy.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 21, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    Lasher piffled away vaguely:

    > Doing CCNA and Computer Forensics stuff with college has kept me pretty
    > busy. I used to be able to see the squirels playing and they were married,
    > and now they've taken my stapler and if they move my desk again, I'm going
    > to set the building on fire. Other than that, I've just been plain busy.

    Married?? I think you mean merry. As in happy, joyful, full of fun.

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Married?? I think you mean merry. As in happy, joyful, full of fun.

    Yeah, there's a debate on if Milton said married or merry.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 21, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    > Yeah, there's a debate on if Milton said married or merry.

    It's married. Because he couldn't say "and they were f'n."

    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Happy BD LRM

    Jtyc piffled away vaguely:

    >> Yeah, there's a debate on if Milton said married or merry.

    > It's married. Because he couldn't say "and they were f'n."

    I think it's funnier as merry, given the tone of voice and general
    demeanor. You have to force some strange meaning to get funny out of
    married and it's still lame.

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007