    <EOM>

    - Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with
    ketchup.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2007

  2. "Neil" wrote:

    > <EOM>
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with
    > ketchup.

    Happy birthday, CW! erm, how old are you now?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2007

  3. "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message

    > Happy birthday, CW! erm, how old are you now?

    You never ask a lady that question. What's wrong with you?

    So cat, how old are you now? :D

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 12, 2007
  4. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in

    > <EOM>

    Thanks so much Neil!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Sep 12, 2007
  5. Neil

    kpg* Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns99A9584E3108Bneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > <EOM>

    Employee of the Month agin?

    Way to go Neil.

    kpg*, Sep 12, 2007
  6. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > <EOM>
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with
    > ketchup.

    What?!? It's Cat's Birthday?!?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cat <I don't purr> walker. I will get sloppy drunk
    tonight and tell of old posts to people who don't even know what the
    Internet is!

    On a side note and as a present to you here is a true story that
    happened yesterday:

    I was assisting a residential client yesterday in installing his high
    speed DSL adapter. He was on the phone with AT&T to verify his username
    and password when he asked the CSR about a warranty on the Internet.
    Apparently this stumped the CSR, so she launched into AT&T 24 hour
    Internet help line calming points. He stopped her mid sentence and said,
    "No you are not understanding me. What if this whole Internet thing goes
    away tomorrow, will I still have to pay for it if I don't even have it?"

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 12, 2007
  7. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news::

    >> <EOM>
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    >> Triple X
    >>
    >> - Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
    >> good with ketchup.

    > What?!? It's Cat's Birthday?!?
    >
    > HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cat <I don't purr> walker. I will get sloppy drunk
    > tonight and tell of old posts to people who don't even know what the
    > Internet is!
    >
    > On a side note and as a present to you here is a true story that
    > happened yesterday:
    >
    > I was assisting a residential client yesterday in installing his high
    > speed DSL adapter. He was on the phone with AT&T to verify his
    > username and password when he asked the CSR about a warranty on the
    > Internet. Apparently this stumped the CSR, so she launched into AT&T
    > 24 hour Internet help line calming points. He stopped her mid sentence
    > and said, "No you are not understanding me. What if this whole
    > Internet thing goes away tomorrow, will I still have to pay for it if
    > I don't even have it?"

    Thank you.

    Today's favorite call comes from the registrar at one location of
    Marinello School of Beauty. He wanted to know why there were no time
    card items for 9/3. Labor Day.

    catwalker63, Sep 12, 2007
  8. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:46:58 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    <Newsgroups@> wrote:

    >"OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Happy birthday, CW! erm, how old are you now?
    >>

    >You never ask a lady that question. What's wrong with you?

    Besides, they will always lie.
    The suit is always older than the woman.

    PAJ, Sep 13, 2007
  9. "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:46:58 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    > <Newsgroups@> wrote:
    >
    >>"OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Happy birthday, CW! erm, how old are you now?
    >>>

    >>You never ask a lady that question. What's wrong with you?

    > Besides, they will always lie.
    > The suit is always older than the woman.

    Haha...Naaahhh...wimmens never lie about their age....that's preposterous! ;-)

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 13, 2007
  10. > "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > > On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:46:58 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    > > <Newsgroups@> wrote:
    > >
    > >>"OTHMAN" <> wrote in message

    > >>You never ask a lady that question. What's wrong with you?

    > > Besides, they will always lie.
    > > The suit is always older than the woman.
    > >

    > Haha...Naaahhh...wimmens never lie about their age....that's preposterous! ;-)

    lol

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 13, 2007
  11. Neil

    JaR Guest

    catwalker63 wrote:

    > Thank you.
    >
    > Today's favorite call comes from the registrar at one location of
    > Marinello School of Beauty. He wanted to know why there were no time
    > card items for 9/3. Labor Day.

    Well, see that never happens again.

    Hippie Birdies, Pooseyfeets!

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough

    JaR, Sep 13, 2007
  12. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:46:58 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    > <Newsgroups@> wrote:
    >
    >>"OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Happy birthday, CW! erm, how old are you now?
    >>>

    >>You never ask a lady that question. What's wrong with you?

    > Besides, they will always lie.
    > The suit is always older than the woman.

    I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.

    I lucked out in the gene pool in that I do not look my age. Unless I
    give myself away in some way, most people's guesses are much younger.

    catwalker63, Sep 13, 2007
  13. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:34 -0500, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> Besides, they will always lie.
    >> The suit is always older than the woman.

    >I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.
    >
    >I lucked out in the gene pool in that I do not look my age. Unless I
    >give myself away in some way, most people's guesses are much younger.

    Well as you are still catwalker63 and not catwalker64 I guess your alias
    is not connected to your age. Birth year maybe? hehe ;)

    PAJ, Sep 13, 2007
  14. Neil

    > On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:34 -0500, catwalker63
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>> Besides, they will always lie.
    >>> The suit is always older than the woman.

    >>I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.
    >>
    >>I lucked out in the gene pool in that I do not look my age. Unless I
    >>give myself away in some way, most people's guesses are much younger.

    > Well as you are still catwalker63 and not catwalker64 I guess your
    > alias is not connected to your age. Birth year maybe? hehe ;)

    Actually, it's not my birth year. It's off by an undisclosed number of
    years. <eg>

    (Boring story: A good friend was using earthlink DSL, she had her birth
    year in her username/email address, she got a deal if she recommended
    someone, I signed up, catwalker without the number was taken, so I
    tacked on her birth year 'cause I was in a hurry and didn't want to
    think about it, and I've just used ever since.)

    catwalker63, Sep 13, 2007
  15. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:eM2b2Si9HHA.4180
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > catwalker63 wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you.
    >>
    >> Today's favorite call comes from the registrar at one location of
    >> Marinello School of Beauty. He wanted to know why there were no time
    >> card items for 9/3. Labor Day.
    >>

    > Well, see that never happens again.
    >
    > Hippie Birdies, Pooseyfeets!

    That I cannont guarantee. I support a POS system for beauty/hair
    stylists. You'd be amazed (and amused) at the messes they get themselves
    into.

    Thanks for the good wishes. I think. You have a way with words. ;)

    catwalker63, Sep 13, 2007
  16. Neil

    TheITGirl Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:34 -0500, catwalker63
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>>
    >>>I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.
    >>>
    >>>I lucked out in the gene pool in that I do not look my age. Unless I
    >>>give myself away in some way, most people's guesses are much younger.

    >> Well as you are still catwalker63 and not catwalker64 I guess your
    >> alias is not connected to your age. Birth year maybe? hehe ;)
    >>

    > Actually, it's not my birth year. It's off by an undisclosed number of
    > years. <eg>
    >
    > (Boring story: A good friend was using earthlink DSL, she had her birth
    > year in her username/email address, she got a deal if she recommended
    > someone, I signed up, catwalker without the number was taken, so I
    > tacked on her birth year 'cause I was in a hurry and didn't want to
    > think about it, and I've just used ever since.)
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    I thought the 63 was the birth year too - led me to think there was at least
    one fellow female poster who was older than me <sigh>.

    Belated birthday greetings Cat - hope you had a good one.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Sep 13, 2007
  17. I didn't know you were a female, learn something new everyday!

    Michael Gossett, Sep 13, 2007
  18. Neil

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:39:16 -0500, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:49:34 -0500, catwalker63
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>>
    >>>I don't lie. I just don't discuss it.
    >>>
    >>>I lucked out in the gene pool in that I do not look my age. Unless I
    >>>give myself away in some way, most people's guesses are much younger.

    >> Well as you are still catwalker63 and not catwalker64 I guess your
    >> alias is not connected to your age. Birth year maybe? hehe ;)
    >>

    >Actually, it's not my birth year. It's off by an undisclosed number of
    >years. <eg>
    >
    >(Boring story: A good friend was using earthlink DSL, she had her birth
    >year in her username/email address, she got a deal if she recommended
    >someone, I signed up, catwalker without the number was taken, so I
    >tacked on her birth year 'cause I was in a hurry and didn't want to
    >think about it, and I've just used ever since.)

    I believe you..... honestly :)
    Anyway, happy (belated) purrday.

    --
    PAJ65 - O Yeah

    PAJ, Sep 13, 2007
  19. catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > I lucked out in the gene pool in that I do not look my age. Unless I
    > give myself away in some way, most people's guesses are much younger.

    Ummm, I guess 7!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 13, 2007
  20. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > > PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    <snipped>

    > I thought the 63 was the birth year too - led me to think there was at least
    > one fellow female poster who was older than me <sigh>.
    >
    > Belated birthday greetings Cat - hope you had a good one.
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Yeah, but as Frisbee would say, "U R HAWT!" ... and you have a posh
    British accent.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 13, 2007