    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk
    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

    Red Sox lost last night.
    AC = Another Crappy

    KB
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Consultant

    S. O'Brien Guest

    > It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

    do house cleaning grubbies count?
    S. O'Brien, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    ah, the bambino curse continues

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003
  5. Consultant

    > ah, the bambino curse continues

    The problem was the Babe's daughter was rooting for the Sox. She said
    something to the effect of "My father didn't put a curse on the Red Sox,
    it's just bad luck, but they're going to turn it around this year, I'm
    pulling for them to win the World Series."

    It's the Curse of Bambino's Daughter.

    And I'm sad...

    KB
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    my condolences

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003
  7. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

    No. It's Hawaiian shirt Friday.
    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  8. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

    > No. It's Hawaiian shirt Friday.

    Yeah, so you can go ahead and wear your Hawaiian shirt and jeans...yeah.

    I think you have my stapler,

    KB
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003
  9. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I think you have my stapler,

    But they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much. And I kept my staples
    for the Swingline stapler.
    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  10. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > I think you have my stapler,

    > But they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    > Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much. And I kept my staples
    > for the Swingline stapler.

    Oh, I could go for days with this...

    I'm gonna burn this place down,

    KB
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003
  11. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm gonna burn this place down,

    Excuse me, Senor. I asked for a Mai Tai and they brought me a Pina Colada...
    and I asked for no salt, NO SALT for the margarita, but there was salt on
    it... I can take my travler's checks to a competing resort... I can put
    strickanine in the guacomole and have this place condemned...
    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  12. Consultant

    Dragon Guest

    U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...

    (Get Electric Stapler)

    Dragon, Oct 17, 2003
  13. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...
    >
    > (Get Electric Stapler)

    I can't get any fresh air, they moved my office to Storage B...the
    basement...
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003
  14. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the
    engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with
    people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003
  15. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...

    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2003
  16. Consultant

    > Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the
    > engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with
    > people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

    Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking...just a moment.
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003
  17. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the
    > engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with
    > people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

    Ummm, yeah, I'm gonna have to ask ya to come in on Saturday. MmKay? That'd
    be great.
    JaR, Oct 17, 2003
  18. Consultant

    Dragon Guest

    Not even a vent to get an array of light???

    You need to ask for a butter knife and start digging a tunnal out with
    it,,..

    Dragon, Oct 17, 2003
  19. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan.
    For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves
    a Woman"!

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003
  20. Consultant

    Dragon Guest