    get the 26th off over here ;-).

    All have a good holiday.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Kline Sphere

    PajaP Guest

    On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:12:38 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

    >Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
    >get the 26th off over here ;-).
    >
    >All have a good holiday.
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
    Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.

    --
    PajaP
    PajaP, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Kline Sphere

    CBIC Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:12:38 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
    >
    >>Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
    >>get the 26th off over here ;-).
    >>
    >>All have a good holiday.
    >>
    >>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
    > Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.

    Here until 5 then off until Wednesday. Then I work wed, and thurs, then off
    fri and next monday.
    CBIC, Dec 22, 2006
  4. Kline Sphere

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:12:38 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
    >>>get the 26th off over here ;-).
    >>>
    >>>All have a good holiday.
    >>>
    >>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >> Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
    >> Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.
    >>

    > Here until 5 then off until Wednesday. Then I work wed, and thurs, then off
    > fri and next monday.

    T minus 150, then off til January 2nd.

    Y'all be safe. See ya next year.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 22, 2006
  5. Kline Sphere

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Happty Christmas

    happy festivus!

    Consultant, Dec 22, 2006
  6. Kline Sphere

    Brat® Guest

    I got off at 3 and am off the for next 10 days...

    HA!!

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69

    Brat®, Dec 22, 2006
  7. Kline Sphere

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
    > get the 26th off over here ;-).
    >
    > All have a good holiday.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Happy Christmahanakwanzika to everyone. I'm off until the 2nd (I love
    gubermnint)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Sex is dirty only if done right
    Neil, Dec 22, 2006
  8. Kline Sphere

    Cerebrus Guest

    The Hawleedays are here again...

    Have a fantastic time guys. Wishing you and your family a very Happy
    new year as well !

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV