OT: Halp Us!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ~~NoMad~~, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. ~~NoMad~~

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. ~~NoMad~~

    cj Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. ~~NoMad~~

    Bill Guest

    Re: Halp Us!

    "~~NoMad~~" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.620wtmj.com/images/uploaded/Help Photo20061101105508.JPG

    Posting an unknown link without any information about the link or any
    serious questions, generally indicates spam or referrer links which
    most people are smart enough to ignore.

    Ask a proper question...or get no "halp"...

    Bill, Nov 2, 2006
  4. ~~NoMad~~

    Bill Funk Guest

    Re: Halp Us!

    On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:57:51 -0500, "Bill" <> wrote:

    >"~~NoMad~~" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.620wtmj.com/images/uploaded/Help Photo20061101105508.JPG

    >Posting an unknown link without any information about the link or any
    >serious questions, generally indicates spam or referrer links which
    >most people are smart enough to ignore.
    >
    >Ask a proper question...or get no "halp"...

    Many of us (but obviously not all of us) have heard about Kerry's
    latest dick-stepping-on exercise, and the link is an abortive attempt
    to show how some troops in Iraq lampooned Kerry's idiotic "joke".
    A reqal link that shows the photo is:

    http://hotair.com/archives/2006/11/01/lazy-and-uneducated-photo-of-the-day/
    --
    Bill Funk