    MLK day was great!

    Good time had by all.

    kp "plain Vanilla" g

    kpg, Jan 17, 2006

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Greetings from the Chocolate City

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    news:Xns974E7F52A7D7Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1...
    > MLK day was great!
    >
    > Good time had by all.
    >
    > kp "plain Vanilla" g

    I am SO embarrassed for your mayor.

    Frisbee®, Jan 17, 2006

  3. kpg

    Lasher Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns974E7F52A7D7Bipostthereforeiam@
    127.0.0.1:

    > MLK day was great!
    >
    > Good time had by all.
    >

    > kp "plain Vanilla" g

    Now, I have to admit, I'm pretty close to NOLA and what he said was wrong
    and strongly prejudiced. I understood what he meant when the press
    approached him to get "clarification", but I still think that he had strong
    intentions of what he originally meant.

    If I took "chocolate" as being African-American, then I'm not welcome in
    his city.

    I just find it hard to understand why he would want to re-segregate
    himself, however I do understand that he probably said all of this in the
    heat of trying to determine which parts of the city should be rebuilt and
    the 9th Ward possibly being excluded.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 17, 2006
  4. kpg

    lowdes_ Guest

    You go (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

    Freak

    lowdes_, Jan 17, 2006
  5. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Lasher <> said something like

    Nagin was elected as a reform mayor form the business community.
    He was CEO of COX cable in NOLA and COX was very successful. It
    was thought that his head for business was just what the city
    needed to pull itself out of a fast downward spiral caused
    by corruption and white, oh excuse me, vanilla flight.

    Well, he was fairly ineffectual, not really his fault, it is
    a big problem with no easy answers, and too much for one man
    to fix by will alone.. So Katrina rolled in and he had a mini-
    breakdown on nation news, but hey, it was a difficult time.

    He wrote this speech himself, had days, heck, weeks to prepare.
    He said what he thinks, or he said what he wants, whatever. He
    was elected by an 89 percent black population that lives well
    below the poverty line, and now those people are gone. He has
    no base. The uptown people he referred to are the rich and
    working class whites, so he has cut all ties with them and is
    now hoping for a mass black reentry before the elections, whenever
    they are, election day has come and gone, they were postponed
    due to no one being in the city.

    I wonder what would happen if the white mayor of a city said that
    God wanted the city to be Vanilla?

    He has lost it, or more accurately, never had it.

    I thing the Rev. Jessi Jackson claims that racism can only go
    one way, white to non-white, but I disagree. The only racist
    people I know are non-vanilla - if you know what I mean.

    kp "Rule #1: Never talk Politics or Religion" g

    kpg, Jan 17, 2006
  6. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I thing the Rev. Jessi Jackson claims that racism can only go
    >one way, white to non-white, but I disagree.

    you're right to disagree.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006
  7. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

    >>I think the Rev. Jessi Jackson claims that racism can only go
    >>one way, white to non-white, but I disagree.

    > you're right to disagree.

    you're right to agree that i disagree.

    kpg, Jan 18, 2006
  8. Common… Nagin is just a small sample of many others around.. so give em a
    break!

    Don’t u all talk BS all day long’ and then u vote to impeach a very
    talented smart president because of some bioch sex scandal….. and in the
    mean time u vote for retarded president 2wise, someone who will outsource all
    your hall life savings/goodies to India/Bangladesh etc.. where they can pay
    them a $1 a day there instead of paying you $15 Hr here!?
    Look around. The youngest MCSE certified guy in the WORLD is a 10-year-old
    Indian boy!. And an MCSE engineer make less here then use to make 10 years
    go!!!

    Common… the entire east costs from TX to Washington DC including LA,
    Carolina, VA are the most corrupted states in the continent of USA if not in
    the most part of the world!.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 19, 2006
  9. gtright wrote: {My replies are inline, lowdes}
    > Common… Nagin is just a small sample of many others around.. so give em a
    > break!

    Being part of a majority or even a large minority doesn't always make
    your position the right one. That's not meant to be a measure of ethnic
    background, but of beliefs. If his position is right, then it will
    eventually be judged as right. If it's wrong, then it will be judged as
    wrong.

    > Don’t u all talk BS all day long’ and then u vote to impeach a very
    > talented smart president because of some bioch sex scandal….. and in the
    > mean time u vote for retarded president 2wise, someone who will outsource all
    > your hall life savings/goodies to India/Bangladesh etc.. where they can pay
    > them a $1 a day there instead of paying you $15 Hr here!?
    > Look around. The youngest MCSE certified guy in the WORLD is a 10-year-old
    > Indian boy!. And an MCSE engineer make less here then use to make 10 years
    > go!!!

    Um, ok, I think if you would figure out a MCSE's salary divided by the
    amount of overtime that they worked over a year, it may average out to
    15.00/hr. But, I highly doubt that. Since they make anywhere from
    $30,000 to $70,000 depending on where they are employed, and what their
    exact position is.

    As for the youngest certified MCSE, I personally know of a 14 year old
    that has more then one cert, including a MCSD. It helped that his
    parents were able to afford to pay for his training and equipment. It
    also helped that he's got a high IQ. But, the main thing that made it
    happen is, he **wanted** it. So, he did whatever he had to do to get
    it. Right now, he's beta testing at least two Microsoft products, and
    he's dinging them on every little security issue that he can find.

    What does this have to do with the youngest MCSE being in India? Either
    he/she wanted it badly enough too, or their parents convinced them that
    they did. Otherwise, they could be anywhere from 10 to 100, and they'd
    never get the cert.

    > Common… the entire east costs from TX to Washington DC including LA,
    > Carolina, VA are the most corrupted states in the continent of USA if not in
    > the most part of the world!.

    The entire what? Since you're a teenager, and probably spend most of
    your time with a skateboard or on spaces.msn.com instead of even
    considering school and watching/reading the news, I'm going to give you
    a psuedo-geography lesson.

    The East Coast covers everything from Maine to the Southernmost tip of
    Florida. Boston, New York, Dover, Washington D.C., Baltimore, Miami,
    and if you really want to stretch it, you can add a few other cities
    like Philadelphia, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Orlando are considered "East
    Coast Cities."

    The Gulf Coast, consists of the Western edge of Florida, Mississippi,
    Alabama, Georgia to an extent, Louisiana, and Texas. Houston,
    Birmingham (even though it's not a coastal city) New Orleans,
    Brownsville, Galveston, and Tallahassee are considered Gulf Coast cities.

    I would beg to differ about any place in the US (well, other then
    Washington, D.C.) being the most corrupt place in the entire world.
    There are places in Mexico that are more corrupt then the US. There are
    places in South America, and the Middle East that are more corrupt then
    the US. There are even places in Asia that are more corrupt then the US.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 19, 2006
  10. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    That almost qualified as a rational argument. So close but not quite. --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  11. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    nagin is an idiot, so was clinton.

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2006
  12. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Consultant <> said something like

    > nagin is an idiot, so was clinton.

    local media is calling Nagin "Willy Wonka" and "Count Chocula"

    kpg, Jan 19, 2006
  13. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Consultant <> said something like
    >
    >> nagin is an idiot, so was clinton.

    > local media is calling Nagin "Willy Wonka" and "Count Chocula"

    Man, what an insult to my favorite chocolate people!

    Frisbee®, Jan 19, 2006
  14. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97508CD125D7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Consultant <> said something like
    >
    >> nagin is an idiot, so was clinton.

    > local media is calling Nagin "Willy Wonka" and "Count Chocula"

    Racists
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  15. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 19, 2006 at 3:10pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > Racists

    I hate all racists. I'm better than they are.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Greetings from Holy Bible Gun Camp.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  16. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Jan 19, 2006 at 3:10pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >
    >> Racists

    > I hate all racists. I'm better than they are.

    I hate the dutch

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Iraqi Bingo: B-52... F-16... M-1... F-18... F-117...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  17. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 19, 2006 at 3:20pm "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Jan 19, 2006 at 3:10pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Racists

    >> I hate all racists. I'm better than they are.
    >>

    > I hate the dutch

    Bloody racist. Now I hate you too.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Santa Claus did not die for your sins!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  18. kpg

    > Now I hate you too.

    cool

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I am Pentium of Borg. Prepare to be approximated.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006