    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.
    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    > "Canada OKs group sex"

    Well on the bright side, we should be seeing a drop in Neil's posts.
    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Ben Smith Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > "Canada OKs group sex"

    > Well on the bright side, we should be seeing a drop in Neil's posts.

    Only if someone gets him a membership for Boxer Day. Maybe I will get
    one for him and his wife. It's only $20 bucks.
    Ben Smith, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    Jtyc <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\182106.htm (12/21/2005
    > 4:28:48 PM) #
    >> "Canada OKs group sex"

    > Well on the bright side, we should be seeing a drop in Neil's posts.

    Labaye said he had about 2,000 regular clients who paid around $20 ($17
    U.S.) a year for a membership card.

    !!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kpg, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > "Canada OKs group sex"

    I am in awe.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    Hey, that's cool, but when I click on the link, nothing happens.
    kpg, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    everyone over to my place for a circle jerk!

    James, Dec 21, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    > everyone over to my place for a circle jerk!

    Post your address.
    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 21, 2005 at 5:13pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    > Everybody quick head over to www.msn.com.
    >
    > As of now, one of the MSNBC headlines is "Canada OKs group sex"
    >
    > Greatest headline ever.

    "Group sex among consenting adults not a threat to society"

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10561253/

    That settles it, I'm moving to Canada.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Dec 21, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    Just talk to the guys at the border and tell them you are looking for 'James
    from Canada', they will know me, and give you my address

    James, Dec 21, 2005
  11. Re: Greatest headline ever

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:e5n#U$nBGHA.636
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> everyone over to my place for a circle jerk!

    > Post your address.

    Go somewhere like alt.binaries.gay.a$$fsukers and please move the cornhole
    posts there.

    Lasher
    --
    What your mother said was "OK" doesn't mean I care to hear about it.
    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 22, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    your just jealous you weren't invited

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9733C983AAF96lasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...

    James, Dec 22, 2005
  13. Re: Greatest headline ever

    > your just jealous you weren't invited

    What you do with baking soda, pancake syrup, and tater tots is your own
    business. I'm not a fan of bukake.

    Lasher
    --
    See, I told you it was no ordinary rabbit.
    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 22, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    >> everyone over to my place for a circle jerk!

    Yeah, that one definately earned you the bit bucket.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Dec 22, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    Hey, thats a lot for the ideas!!

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns973466B393F38lasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...

    James, Dec 22, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > That settles it, I'm moving to Canada.

    It's good to be Canajian

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care.
    Neil, Dec 22, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:uerYbynBGHA.344
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >> "Canada OKs group sex"

    > Well on the bright side, we should be seeing a drop in Neil's posts.

    dude, can't you see I'm busy

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
    Neil, Dec 22, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Jtyc <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\182106.htm (12/21/2005
    >> 4:28:48 PM) #
    >>> "Canada OKs group sex"

    >> Well on the bright side, we should be seeing a drop in Neil's posts.

    > Labaye said he had about 2,000 regular clients who paid around $20 ($17
    > U.S.) a year for a membership card.
    >

    > !!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sex is cheap in canada...we have to keep warm...

    Neil, Dec 22, 2005
  19. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    did you hear "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor"
    <> say in

    > What you do with baking soda, pancake syrup, and tater tots is your own
    > business.

    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one!1!

    OMGord! too funny...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you push something hard enough, it will fall over.
    Neil, Dec 22, 2005
  20. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Greatest headline ever

    > dude, can't you see I'm busy

    Neil, you know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's
    500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and
    Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped!
    Jtyc, Dec 22, 2005