    What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

    Yeah.

    Wow, that's messed up.
    Doom, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Doom

    Neil Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in
    news:#:

    > So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I
    > started
    > working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day
    > before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's
    > on the worst day of my life.
    >
    > What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
    >
    > Yeah.
    >
    > Wow, that's messed up.

    thank you Dr.Swanson

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Doom

    Rick Guest

    so what movie sounds like something from office space

    Rick, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Here's a more obscure movie quote for someone to identify.

    "John Wayne was a fag"

    Gimme the movie title.

    Sandworm (has seen too many movies as pointed out by Neil)
    MCNGP#00100001
    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Doom

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > Here's a more obscure movie quote for someone to identify.
    >

    > "John Wayne was a fag"
    >

    > Gimme the movie title.
    >

    > Sandworm (has seen too many movies as pointed out by Neil)
    > MCNGP#00100001

    Repo man
    molsonexpert, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:e#
    3BYl#:

    > "John Wayne was a fag"

    Repo Man

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  7. Doom

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:urcP5n#TEHA.3336
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Repo man

    arg, beaten by a minute....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  8. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > Here's a more obscure movie quote for someone to identify.
    >

    > "John Wayne was a fag"
    >

    > Gimme the movie title.

    I'm gonna say "Repo man" I watched it last week.
    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  9. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:urcP5n#TEHA.3336
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    >> Here's a more obscure movie quote for someone to identify.
    >>

    >> "John Wayne was a fag"
    >>

    >> Gimme the movie title.
    >>

    >> Sandworm (has seen too many movies as pointed out by Neil)
    >> MCNGP#00100001

    > Repo man

    DING, DING, DING, DING, DING

    And the man with the preclusion for the nasty canadian beer
    beats Neil (and fellow Canuck) by 1 minute.

    Thank you for playing, we don't morally censor you we just want your
    money.

    Sandworm
    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  10. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > > Here's a more obscure movie quote for someone to identify.
    > >

    > > "John Wayne was a fag"
    > >

    > > Gimme the movie title.
    > >

    > I'm gonna say "Repo man" I watched it last week.
    >
    > Holy crap was I slow on that one.

    *turns and curses at users in adjoining cubicles "see what you made me miss"
    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  11. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:eC013r#TEHA.1152
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> Gimme the movie title.
    >>

    > I'm gonna say "Repo man" I watched it last week.

    Wow, you need a quicker connection, And we thought Neil was
    frustrated by his at times.

    Sandworm say's don't scrimp on the bandwidth baby!!!
    MCNGP #00100001
    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  12. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Ok, Here's another one that's a bit more obscure, once
    again gimme the movie title (if you have the time of
    course).

    Line:
    Ahnal Nathrack,
    Uthvas Bethos,
    Dochthier Dienve

    (of course you realize this is phonetically as I don't
    really know latin)

    Sandworm (Starting timer NOW)
    MCNGP #00100001
    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  13. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in news:eC013r#TEHA.1152
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > >> Gimme the movie title.
    > >>

    > > I'm gonna say "Repo man" I watched it last week.
    > >

    > Wow, you need a quicker connection, And we thought Neil was
    > frustrated by his at times.

    I don't blame the bandwidth I play my end users. They've been prairiedoggin
    me all day.
    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  14. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in

    > I don't blame the bandwidth I play my end users. They've been
    > prairiedoggin me all day.

    (head pops up) what's that sound, what's that sound.
    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  15. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > Ahnal Nathrack,
    > Uthvas Bethos,
    > Dochthier Dienve

    excaliber

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  16. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  17. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I don't blame the bandwidth I play my end users. They've been
    > > prairiedoggin me all day.

    > (head pops up) what's that sound, what's that sound.

    Exactly
    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  18. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in
    >
    >> Ahnal Nathrack,
    >> Uthvas Bethos,
    >> Dochthier Dienve
    >>

    > excaliber

    oops I mean LOTR: 2 towers...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  19. Doom

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in
    >
    >> Ahnal Nathrack,
    >> Uthvas Bethos,
    >> Dochthier Dienve
    >>

    > excaliber

    And for knowing the "Charm of Making" Neil has once
    again taken the title!!!!

    We thank you for your patronage.
    Sandworm, really needs to get a job.
    MCNGP #00100001
    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  20. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:eGs#g7
    #:

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> Sandworm <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Ahnal Nathrack,
    >>> Uthvas Bethos,
    >>> Dochthier Dienve
    >>>

    >> excaliber
    >>

    > And for knowing the "Charm of Making" Neil has once
    > again taken the title!!!!
    >

    > We thank you for your patronage.
    > Sandworm, really needs to get a job.
    > MCNGP #00100001

    and here I was second guessing myself...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 11, 2004