    kpg Guest

    In light of the new MS presence here I thought a blast from the past
    would be nice.

    MCNGP memorabilia circa 10/29/01 19:50 PST

    >Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    >this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    >are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with

    some
    >sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    >to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The applicant
    >will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
    >kicked. Any comments, suggestions?

    kp "historic perspective" g
    kpg, Jun 2, 2004

  2. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:12:36 -0500, kpg extemporised:

    > In light of the new MS presence here I thought a blast from the past would
    > be nice.
    >
    > MCNGP memorabilia circa 10/29/01 19:50 PST
    >
    >>Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    >>this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    >>are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with

    > some
    >>sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    >>to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
    >>applicant will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's
    >>dog was kicked. Any comments, suggestions?

    And with this humble post were the foundations laid for the mighty
    edifice of today.

    Makes one proud.

    Or deranged.

    OK, proud and deranged.

    JaR
    Nutty Thug
    JaR, Jun 2, 2004

  3. kpg

    Bob Holmes Guest

    It's like seeing the original Declaration of Independence at the National
    Archives.
    (Wipes tear from eye)

    --
    Bob Holmes MCNGP #31

    Bob Holmes, Jun 3, 2004
  4. The good old days...

    On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:12:36 -0500, "kpg" <>
    wrote:

    >In light of the new MS presence here I thought a blast from the past
    >would be nice.
    >
    >MCNGP memorabilia circa 10/29/01 19:50 PST
    >
    >>Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    >>this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    >>are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with

    >some
    >>sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    >>to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The applicant
    >>will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
    >>kicked. Any comments, suggestions?
    >>
    >>"Consultant®" wrote in message

    >kp "historic perspective" g

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 3, 2004
  5. kpg

    Mike T. Guest

    It is an inspirational document. So is the Declaration of Independence, for
    that matter.

    Mike T., Jun 5, 2004