    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the group with this post,
    > except to say that with this post, I now tie Politician Spock with
    > 1593 all-time posts, and with my next post shall pass him to become
    > Number 9 all-time poster. Whoop!
    >
    > Now let's just hope Mr. Spock does not wake up.

    Where you finding this information? Closest I can find is this:

    http://netscan.research.microsoft.c...683&searchfor=microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/4jb9m

    Which leaves me in third place for the year (2089 posts). Plus, there's an
    additional 75 posts from me at lid. That puts me to
    almost 2164, still 800 behind Kline. How the hell does that happen, he's not
    even here all the time!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the group with this post,
    >> except to say that with this post, I now tie Politician Spock with
    >> 1593 all-time posts, and with my next post shall pass him to become
    >> Number 9 all-time poster. Whoop!
    >>
    >> Now let's just hope Mr. Spock does not wake up.

    > Where you finding this information? Closest I can find is this:

    http://netscan.research.microsoft.c...683&searchfor=microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > or
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/4jb9m
    >

    > Which leaves me in third place for the year (2089 posts). Plus,
    > there's an additional 75 posts from me at lid.
    > That puts me to almost 2164, still 800 behind Kline. How the hell
    > does that happen, he's not even here all the time!

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/about

    Apparently that original post which tied me placed me above Spock in the
    list.

    --
    Fris "Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine..." bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    > Apparently that original post which tied me placed me above Spock in the
    > list.

    I'm not sure that this is a moment to be proud of is it?

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    Congrats.

    Network Guru, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> Apparently that original post which tied me placed me above Spock in
    >> the list.

    > I'm not sure that this is a moment to be proud of is it?

    Jealousy is never pretty.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    > Jealousy is never pretty.

    Why would I be jealous when I have more posts?

    *flexes*

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2004
  8. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> Jealousy is never pretty.

    > Why would I be jealous when I have more posts?
    >

    > *flexes*

    JaR, I need those pliers, please.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the group with this post,
    > except to say that with this post, I now tie Politician Spock with
    > 1593 all-time posts, and with my next post shall pass him to become
    > Number 9 all-time poster. Whoop!
    >
    > Now let's just hope Mr. Spock does not wake up.

    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the group with

    this post, except
    >to say that with this post, I now tie Politician Spock

    with 1593 all-time
    >posts, and with my next post shall pass him to become

    Number 9 all-time
    >poster. Whoop!
    >
    >Now let's just hope Mr. Spock does not wake up.
    >
    >--
    >Fris "The Fifth Beatle" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >
    >The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    >http://www.mcngp.com
    >
    >Certaholics
    >
    >.

    I have nothing to contribute other than to use the web
    interface to pose as Spock and give you a run for your
    money.

    MCNGP # 14.

    Politician Spock, Dec 23, 2004
  11. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Hi Fris!!!

    Politician Spock, Dec 23, 2004
  12. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Hi Again!!!

    Politician Spock, Dec 23, 2004
  13. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Politician Spock wrote:
> [...]

    BASTAGE!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Politician Spock climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:

    Sorry, next time I'll be quicker with the pliers.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Politician Spock climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    Where the fusk have you been?

    --
    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  16. Re: Gratuitous Post

    Jar... as I said in my first post to Fris... I was merely
    posing as Spock... I even signed as MCNGP 14.... Spock
    is stillin hibernation.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 23, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:

    Saw that. Read this one first. Great impersonation though, do you do John
    Wayne?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  18. Re: Gratuitous Post

    No... he's not my type. Check with billyw though... he
    may.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 23, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Politician Spock climbed on a soapbox
    > & opined:

    NOT A POLITICIAN!!!!1!!!11

    Nerd32768, Dec 23, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Gratuitous Post

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Politician Spock climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:

    Aww, c'mon now. Every self-respecting Texas wheeler dealer has his own
    politician. Finest money can buy.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110