OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Tom Bishop wrote:

    > >> If I were mikey and didn't like somebody, I wouldn't ask,
    > >> I would simply rip it off. Should I be /better/?
    > >>
    > >> The fact is that anything that has been posted to Usenet seems fairly
    > >> free to repost to Usenet. (fair-use, non-commercial, common on Usenet,
    > >> blah)
    > >>
    > >> They tell me mikey's theft of my picture is somehow justifiable.
    > >>
    > >> Fucken...
    > >>
    > >> What do you think, Josh? Should I just do it without asking?
    > >>
    > >> Joy's poetry would be posted only to plumper groups
    > >> of course, with a picture of her fat face included, perhaps. :)
    > >>
    > >> Personal note from the poet:
    > >> "For a good rhyme, call: 877-MARY-JOYCE"

    > > <http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>
    > >
    > > It would be a surefire hit on several "fetish" groups, with no
    > > manipulation needed.

    > And those shoulders are meaty enough to hold up
    > the Capital dome, but it is Cruel to make fun of
    > fat, ugly women. Even Dale says so.

    Cruel? As Joy wrote yesterday when the shoes were on your gimpy feet: "Karma
    is such a bitch".

    > But if making fun of the handicapped works, then fat, ugly
    > women need to /suck it up/.

    Like I just wrote. Joy was among those laughing loudest at Cook's
    parodies... so she should laugh now at the jokes about nub-toothed, fat and
    ugly women... y'think?

    > I haven't heard from Mary Joyce, so I assume I have her permission.
    >
    > Opt-out, and all that. Very modern.

    Judging from the photo, Joy's probably too busy stuffing her fat ugly face
    to respond:

    <http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>

    This picture being 6 years old, those nubby little teeth may be long gone...
    Joy may have to gum her junk food, these days.

    --
    Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
    <http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>

    The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
    project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>
    Will Dockery, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Will Dockery

    Tom Bishop Guest

    Re: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

    "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message

    > Tom Bishop wrote:
    >> "Will Dockery" wrote

    >> > <http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>
    >> >
    >> > It would be a surefire hit on several "fetish" groups, with no
    >> > manipulation needed.

    >> And those shoulders are meaty enough to hold up
    >> the Capital dome, but it is Cruel to make fun of
    >> fat, ugly women. Even Dale says so.

    > Cruel? As Joy wrote yesterday when the shoes were on your gimpy feet:
    > "Karma
    > is such a bitch".
    >
    >> But if making fun of the handicapped works, then fat, ugly
    >> women need to /suck it up/.

    > Like I just wrote. Joy was among those laughing loudest at Cook's
    > parodies... so she should laugh now at the jokes about nub-toothed, fat
    > and
    > ugly women... y'think?

    mikey isn't doing parodies, it is an amateurish defamation and
    rip-off of a private photo, that's all.

    My recent:

    A Troll In Rhyming Time

    Something inspires the only troll that's new
    To make no more of a poet than a merci screw,
    And think no more of poet-builders than fools.
    His face is flecked with newbie and he drools
    A tyro syrup. Having parried lies,
    He scorns a poet that's withering, (his surmise).
    He ticks from sock to sock as if sock-smitten.
    His offal's spiked with snake blood and worm-bitten.
    He leaves them bitten when he has to flop
    His ego on the Usenet, and nonstop.
    His prostate shrivels and the troll goes dry.

    ....is a parody of Frost's "Cow in Apple Time"
    There is an underlying "work" (or artist) whose style is mimiced
    for comedic effect. -- parody

    What mikey does might be called
    satire:
    - A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked
    through irony, derision, or wit.
    - Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly,
    vice, or stupidity.

    That's what he says he is doing.

    But "sexual defamation" is a better word, since it is nothing but a personal
    vendetta
    from a talentless ghetto-idiot against people that kicked sand in his face
    in a Usenet poetry group.

    >> I haven't heard from Mary Joyce, so I assume I have her permission.
    >>
    >> Opt-out, and all that. Very modern.

    > Judging from the photo, Joy's probably too busy stuffing her fat ugly face
    > to respond:
    >
    > <http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>
    >
    > This picture being 6 years old, those nubby little teeth may be long
    > gone...
    > Joy may have to gum her junk food, these days.

    If Mary Joyce is going to be /that/ way I have to assume she is giving
    full
    permission to repost her poetry and picture on plumper, binary groups.

    With her web address: http://ExplodingBooty.com

    I understand fatties, and psychic about these things. :)

    Tom Bishop
    Tom Bishop, Jun 1, 2005