OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    j r sherman wrote:
> [...]

    hotspots.

    justifiable.

    :)

    an

    > >> how?

    > >I asked you first, little jeering gimp.

    > if you knew what rhetorical meant

    I know what "beat down by an ugly stick" means, JRS, and your nubby toothed
    fat *and* ugly pal Joy is a primo example:

    <http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>

    Karma is such a bitch, y'know?

    --
    Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
    <http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>

    The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
    project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>
    Will Dockery, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Will Dockery

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    Re: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

    "Will Dockery" <> wrote in message

    jazzed

    > hotspots.

    seems

    on

    > justifiable.

    asking?

    > :)

    in
    > an

    > > >I asked you first, little jeering gimp.

    > > if you knew what rhetorical meant

    > I know what "beat down by an ugly stick" means, JRS,

    No shit. With a mug like yours, you've been beaten down by the ugly *tree*,
    not just one of its branches.
    Citizen_Cain, Jun 1, 2005