  1. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Dad wants potty-mouth toy off shelves
    POSTED: 7:58 a.m. EDT, October 26, 2006
    JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina (AP) -- A father is asking Toys "R" Us Inc. to
    take a police toy set off the shelves because he says the one given to his
    6-year-old son utters a curse word....

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/26/cussing.toy.ap/index.html
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP]

    lowdes Guest

    You really need to fix your name from BD [MCNGP] to BD
    Your kid, that scares me how a man like you without a job can support a
    family. If I had kids I would be so proud to have my father or mother post
    in newsgroups all day.
    You have become a tool to posting.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2006

  3. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    We know lowdes, you're just proud that your mother wears pasties when she
    works.

    Again, you show how little you know about any of us.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  4. Again, you show how little you know about lowdes.

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  5. BD [MCNGP]

    Thor Guest

    the more the better

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  6. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Have you checked out the new updates at CertGuard?

    OH yeah, that's right...you CAN'T....you've been banned for being a cheating
    @$$fu©ker!!!

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  7. Name: Low Des

    Avatar:
    : 10/26/2006 12:34
    Mail:
    Title: Basic Member
    Warnings: 9999
    Number of posts: 0
    Latest post:

    Are you sure you can stop me from getting back in?

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  8. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Keep getting in, all you're doing is show everyone of my members the reason
    that we are doing what we're doing.

    Please...by all means....show everyone how much of an idiot you are.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  9. Every you post with BD [MCNGP] you are making me look good.
    Really I think you are showing the MCNGP how bigger of an idiot you are
    compared to me.

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  10. BD [MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes [MCNGP]" <> say in

    > you are showing the MCNGP how bigger of an idiot you are
    > compared to me.

    I think I might have to get a new flat panel, that was so funny....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Who is General Failure and why is he reading my drive?
    Neil, Oct 26, 2006
  11. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:25:02 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    >> you are showing the MCNGP how bigger of an idiot you are
    >> compared to me.
    >>

    > I think I might have to get a new flat panel, that was so funny....

    Did somebody leave the window open again?

    The stupid level in here has just reached a new level.

    GHods, what a tool.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 28, 2006
  12. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:25:02 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> you are showing the MCNGP how bigger of an idiot you are
    >>> compared to me.
    >>>

    >> I think I might have to get a new flat panel, that was so funny....

    > Did somebody leave the window open again?
    >
    > The stupid level in here has just reached a new level.
    >

    > GHods, what a tool.

    Yeah, but he's gone, hopefully, and so are all of his sock puppets.

    Yippee!!!!

    I know he's still lurking though, he's too addicted to us.
    CertGuard Pres, Oct 28, 2006
  13. BD [MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > The stupid level in here has just reached a new level.

    which is why I spewed my coffee

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
    Neil, Oct 29, 2006
  14. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:15:43 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> The stupid level in here has just reached a new level.

    > which is why I spewed my coffee

    Fortunately, we have non-stain carpeting here in the clubhouse.

    If we could just do something about all those dripping monitors and
    keybaords, hanging everywhere...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22