OT: Got Milk?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >http://tinyurl.com/gdtnb
    >
    >you got to admit. that's kind-a funny.

    With all those woman, maybe I'll take a vacation in the alps this
    summer too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates <got_to_be_kidding@yo_mamas_house.com> wrote in

    > http://tinyurl.com/gdtnb

    That's sexist and exploitative! Rise up, sisters, do not let this affront
    to your hard-won rights go unchallenged!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Kat Guest

    You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!
    Farm boy for Kat!
    Kat, Apr 11, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, Kat spurted out:
    > You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!
    > Farm boy for Kat!

    I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the dumb white
    male.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51
    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in

    > I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the dumb
    > white male.

    you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
    Neil, Apr 12, 2006
  7. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >> I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the
    >> dumb white male.

    > you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...

    yer point...

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 12, 2006
  8. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:um
    $:

    > **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> did you hear "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >>
    >>> I see...back for one day and you're already trying to oppress the
    >>> dumb white male.

    >> you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...
    >>

    > yer point...

    nothin

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Downsizing the code?!? Don't you have DOUBLESPACE?!?
    Neil, Apr 12, 2006
  9. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:um
    > $:
    >
    >> **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> did you hear "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in

    >>> you don't need to be oppressed. yer dumb...
    >>>

    >> yer point...
    >>

    > nothin

    ;)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 12, 2006
  10. Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!
    > Farm boy for Kat!

    Oh, my. Bring back GIFS!!1!!!!!~
    Frisbee®, Apr 12, 2006
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!

    I'll be waiting for you sister ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2006
  12. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> You kidding me? With guys looking that, I'M heading up to the alps!

    > I'll be waiting for you sister ;-)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    * kline puts on the cow costume *
    * rowdy takes a poloroid *