    not many places you'll find that.

    Kat- Now with Gmail capabilities
    Proud MCNGP Member since March 16, 2004

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    sure there are, just run your own exchange server, like i do ;-)

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > Just got my accoutn. Not sure if I like it or not.
    >
    > The privacy issue bothers me, but I'm willing to forgo the issue for the
    > sake of storing large files. 100 mb of space, fast and easily accessible.
    >
    > not many places you'll find that.

    Gmail has been avoiding me. Dost thou haveth any invites left? Been wanting
    to have my privacy invaded for a while now, but have been unable to access
    dump sit^H^H^H^H^H^HGmail.

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Kat

    billyw Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    ok.. what is the big deal..
    it's only email and that has been around a while..

    or am i missing something herererererere

    billyw, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Kat

    ME Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    is this you?
    http://tinyurl.com/333y5

    ME, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    "ME" <> wrote in message
    > is this you?
    > http://tinyurl.com/333y5

    Seriously dude, who is going to click on that? You're
    1) not a regular
    2) not into describing in any way what the link is
    c) apparently making fun of kat in some way

    Why should I click on that link? Perhaps if you posted the full link
    alongside it, I may consider it. And I doubt I'm alone in this.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Kat

    kpg Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\133097.htm (6/30/2004 2:20:57

    PM) #
    > "ME" <> wrote in message
    > > is this you?
    > > http://tinyurl.com/333y5

    > Seriously dude, who is going to click on that? You're
    > 1) not a regular
    > 2) not into describing in any way what the link is
    > c) apparently making fun of kat in some way
    >
    > Why should I click on that link? Perhaps if you posted the full link
    > alongside it, I may consider it. And I doubt I'm alone in this.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Damn! I clicked on it.

    (its ok, really - feel my pain)

    BTW - How much spam can fit in 1 GB?

    I'm guessing about a weeks worth. You know,
    its like a goldfish, it grows to fit its container.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    > Seriously dude, who is going to click on that? You're
    > 1) not a regular
    > 2) not into describing in any way what the link is
    > c) apparently making fun of kat in some way
    >
    > Why should I click on that link? Perhaps if you posted the full link
    > alongside it, I may consider it. And I doubt I'm alone in this.
    >
    > --

    I clicked on it (blush)

    It was a dead link.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Kat

    ME Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    > 1) not a regular
    only you can post here?
    > 2) not into describing in any way what the link is

    if there was then no fun
    > c) apparently making fun of kat in some way

    only funs and jokes here.

    here it is chicken:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4291&item=3686164256&rd=1

    ME, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    "ME" <> wrote in message
    > > 1) not a regular

    > only you can post here?
    > > 2) not into describing in any way what the link is

    > if there was then no fun
    > > c) apparently making fun of kat in some way

    > only funs and jokes here.
    >
    > here it is chicken:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4291&item=3686164256&rd=1

    Chicken, maybe. Better safe than sorry, definitely. Especially since this
    isn't my computer, but rather my company's. Post more often (and trustworthy
    links), and people will not question your intentions. Also, it seems to be
    proper netiquette to post both the link and a tinyurl, just so people don't
    have to wonder where the heck the link is going. Of course, the more
    well-known you are, the better the rest of us can predict where/what you'll
    be linking to, and whether or not its SFW (or safe in general).

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Kat

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\133172.htm (6/30/2004 3:57:22

    PM) #
    > "ME" <> wrote in message
    > > > 1) not a regular

    > > only you can post here?
    > > > 2) not into describing in any way what the link is

    > > if there was then no fun
    > > > c) apparently making fun of kat in some way

    > > only funs and jokes here.
    > >
    > > here it is chicken:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4291&item=3686164256&rd=1

    > Chicken, maybe. Better safe than sorry, definitely. Especially since this
    > isn't my computer, but rather my company's. Post more often (and

    trustworthy
    > links), and people will not question your intentions. Also, it seems to be
    > proper netiquette to post both the link and a tinyurl, just so people

    don't
    > have to wonder where the heck the link is going. Of course, the more
    > well-known you are, the better the rest of us can predict where/what

    you'll
    > be linking to, and whether or not its SFW (or safe in general).
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Someone could always post a harmful tinyurl and a safe long link.

    kp "always thinking" g MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Kat

    ME Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    internet kind of a game. you take the risk. :)

    ME, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Kat

    kpg Guest

    Re: Got Gmail?

    life kind of a game. you take the risk. :-0

    kpg, Jul 1, 2004