    From: «¤meanøldman¤» ()
    Subject: Re: How can I tell if this person currently certified?
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, microsoft.public.certification
    Date: 2001-10-29 08:48:58 PST

    Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with some
    sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The applicant
    will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
    kicked.

    -- Fris "The rest, as they say, was history" bee® MCNGP
    #13http://www.mcngp.tkThe MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 27, 2003

  2. OMG MCNGP is almost two years old!
    Two Years, that's about the maturity level of the MCNGP
    team members!
    Coincidence? I think not.

    --
    Free the News Group

    which was:

    >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=#EuaxlJYBHA.1716%

    40tkmsftngp05

    >or
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/leas
    >
    >From: «¤meanøldman¤» ()
    >Subject: Re: How can I tell if this person currently

    certified?
    > Original Format
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd,

    microsoft.public.certification

    Free the News Group, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Re: Google's 20 Year Usenet Timeline

    "Free the News Group" <> wrote in message
    > OMG MCNGP is almost two years old!

    You forgot "WTF!!!" and "LOL!!!11!!!"

    --
    Fris "Hi, Mike!" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 27, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Google's 20 Year Usenet Timeline

    "Free the News Group" <> wrote in message
    <OMG MCNGP is almost two years old!
    <Two Years, that's about the maturity level of the <MCNGP
    <team members!
    <Coincidence? I think not.

    This from someone who can't figure out how to use a newsreader, and spoofs
    his return address?

    There does seem to be some immaturity here, and I think it's obvious who's
    demonstrating it

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Aug 27, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    KLXrider Guest

    Re: Google's 20 Year Usenet Timeline

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:59:46 -0400, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <> wrote:

    >Fris "Hi, Mike!" bee® MCNGP #13

    I take offence to that.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18