    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general added to google's list of usenet
    newsgroups it archives?
    Thanks for any responses.

    p2pdude, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Re: google not archiving microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

    The usual rule for google groups is patience. Eventually they get around to
    adding groups. But I honestly don't know what their process is for when they
    add a group.

    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 3, 2006

  3. Re: google not archiving microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

    The 64-bit ng started in April 2005 and Google didn't start archiving until
    around August 2005.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 3, 2006
  4. Re: google not archiving microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

    yeah, I remember. And the MS search engine for this NG is completely broken.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 3, 2006
  5. Re: google not archiving microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

    I use the Word Wheel in WinMail, but that is if you archive all post.

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 3, 2006