OT> Good choice?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dr. Bill, Apr 28, 2005.

  1. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    relic, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > relic wrote:
    >> Dr. Bill wrote:
    >>> http://www.kadoshop.nu/products.php?sectionid=1&catid=6&subcatid=9&productid=245&goproduct=1
    >>> I want to spend $200 / 180 euro max. for a CAR
    >>> RADIO/MP3/WMA/CD/USB/SDMMC.

    >> http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?productId=PRD3201100&pathId=52

    > Thanks m8, I overlooked the JVC KD-AR800, that's within my
    > pricemargin! http://store.yahoo.com/discave/kdjvcarsedom.html

    Alpine Mobile Media's are sweet:
    http://www.alpine-europe.com/conten...Music-for-your-eyes-Mobile-Media-Stations.htm

    ....but pricy.

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

    relic, Apr 28, 2005
  5. Dr. Bill

    sbb78247 Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> relic wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?productId=PRD3201100&pathId=52

    >> Thanks m8, I overlooked the JVC KD-AR800, that's within my
    >> pricemargin! http://store.yahoo.com/discave/kdjvcarsedom.html

    > Alpine Mobile Media's are sweet:
    > http://www.alpine-europe.com/conten...Music-for-your-eyes-Mobile-Media-Stations.htm
    >
    > ...but pricy.

    no mobile media, but i do have an alpine in my ride and i like it. i have
    run kenwood, sony, panasonic, clarion/pro audio, rockford fosgate, and out
    of all of them the alpine has been the best. the onbard amp on the alpine
    seems to be plenty with just an additional sub. nothing fancy, it just
    works.

    sbb78247, Apr 28, 2005
  6. * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i , Apr 29, 2005
  7. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> relic wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?productId=PRD3201100&pathId=52

    >> Thanks m8, I overlooked the JVC KD-AR800, that's within my
    >> pricemargin! http://store.yahoo.com/discave/kdjvcarsedom.html

    > Alpine Mobile Media's are sweet:
    > http://www.alpine-europe.com/conten...Music-for-your-eyes-Mobile-Media-Stations.htm
    >
    > ...but pricy.

    Very sweet! ta, but no option yet, ? 849,- <--> ? 1499,-, I hope some
    Nigerian **** sends an e-mail me, to tell me I have an inheritance from a
    great-uncle in Africa (even the JANA-tard / turd would be pleased). But a
    few months ago I had to add a dot (.) in one of my e-mail adresses. Since
    then they can't find me anymore ;-(
    <aside>
    ****!!! Now I'm going to miss all those nice little patches & updates
    Microsoft sends me!

    Dr. Bill, Apr 29, 2005
  8. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> relic wrote:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?productId=PRD3201100&pathId=52

    >> Thanks m8, I overlooked the JVC KD-AR800, that's within my
    >> pricemargin! http://store.yahoo.com/discave/kdjvcarsedom.html

    > Alpine Mobile Media's are sweet:
    > http://www.alpine-europe.com/conten...Music-for-your-eyes-Mobile-Media-Stations.htm
    >
    > ...but pricy.

    (repost)
    Very sweet! ta, but no option yet, Euro 849,- <--> 1499,-, I hope some
    Nigerian **** sends an e-mail, to tell me I have an inheritance from a

    Dr. Bill, Apr 29, 2005
  9. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > relic wrote:
    >> Dr. Bill wrote:

    >>> Thanks m8, I overlooked the JVC KD-AR800, that's within my
    >>> pricemargin! http://store.yahoo.com/discave/kdjvcarsedom.html

    >> Alpine Mobile Media's are sweet:
    >> http://www.alpine-europe.com/conten...Music-for-your-eyes-Mobile-Media-Stations.htm
    >>
    >> ...but pricy.

    > (repost)
    > Very sweet! ta, but no option yet, Euro 849,- <--> 1499,-, I hope
    > some Nigerian **** sends an e-mail, to tell me I have an inheritance
    > from a great-uncle in Africa (even the JANA-tard / turd would be
    > pleased). But a few months ago I had to add a dot (.) in one of my
    > e-mail adresses. Since then they can't find me anymore
    > <aside>
    > ****!!! Now I'm going to miss all those nice little patches & updates
    > Microsoft sends me!

    Like Shannon, I've always been happy with Alpine radios. I also like the
    specs of the JVC Arsenal line... my oldest installed the 5000 last year and
    is very happy with it.

    This model:
    http://salestores1.com/jvckdarsechc.html

    (Notice it's price is $200 below list there. Shop around.)

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

    relic, Apr 29, 2005
  10. Dr. Bill

    sbb78247 Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> relic wrote:

    >>> Alpine Mobile Media's are sweet:
    >>> http://www.alpine-europe.com/conten...Music-for-your-eyes-Mobile-Media-Stations.htm
    >>>
    >>> ...but pricy.

    >> (repost)
    >> Very sweet! ta, but no option yet, Euro 849,- <--> 1499,-, I hope
    >> some Nigerian **** sends an e-mail, to tell me I have an inheritance
    >> from a great-uncle in Africa (even the JANA-tard / turd would be
    >> pleased). But a few months ago I had to add a dot (.) in one of my
    >> e-mail adresses. Since then they can't find me anymore
    >> <aside>
    >> ****!!! Now I'm going to miss all those nice little patches & updates
    >> Microsoft sends me!

    > Like Shannon, I've always been happy with Alpine radios. I also like
    > the specs of the JVC Arsenal line... my oldest installed the 5000
    > last year and is very happy with it.
    >
    > This model:
    > http://salestores1.com/jvckdarsechc.html
    >
    > (Notice it's price is $200 below list there. Shop around.)

    Mine is a fuckin "fossil". it does not do all the fancy crap, but it does
    have sub outputs yada yada yada. It is about 3 years old now, but it still
    kicks out a good tune. that's all that really matters

    sbb78247, May 1, 2005