OT: GO OILERS GO

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James, Jun 19, 2006.

  1. James

    James Guest

    Again I say, go Oilers go...

    For those of you who haven't been paying attention...the Oilers finnished in
    8th spot this regular season. Knocked off the #1 team in the league
    (detroit red wings) and continued to beat the sharks, and the ducks. Then
    they lost their starting goalie in game 1 against the carolina
    huricanes....came up with a big loss that night and lost game 2... 5-0.
    Finnally won a game, but then went on to lose the next game...making it a
    3-1 series lead for the canes ( best of 7). Hurricanes then lost in
    overtime, to make it a 3-2 lead for the canes, then the oilers beat them
    4-0...the series is now tied at 3. Whoever wins tonight, gets the cup!

    An 8th place team has never made it to the finals...a team being down 3
    games to 1, has only ever won the cup once...

    And to top it off, The oilers have the best fans in the league. After the
    Canadian anthem was boohed in the states by american fans ( stupid americans
    didn't realize most of their team is Canadian) The game came back to
    Edmonton, and the fans hear SANG and cheered for the american anthem...

    GO Oilers GO!
    James, Jun 19, 2006

  2. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    > Again I say, go Oilers go...

    I still the Minnesota Northstars have a shot at the cup this year.
    Jtyc, Jun 19, 2006

  3. James

    Cerebrus Guest

    James wrote:

    > Again I say, go Oilers go...
    >
    > For those of you who haven't been paying attention...the Oilers finnished in
    > 8th spot this regular season. Knocked off the #1 team in the league
    > (detroit red wings) and continued to beat the sharks, and the ducks. Then
    > they lost their starting goalie in game 1 against the carolina
    > huricanes....came up with a big loss that night and lost game 2... 5-0.
    > Finnally won a game, but then went on to lose the next game...making it a
    > 3-1 series lead for the canes ( best of 7). Hurricanes then lost in
    > overtime, to make it a 3-2 lead for the canes, then the oilers beat them
    > 4-0...the series is now tied at 3. Whoever wins tonight, gets the cup!
    >
    > An 8th place team has never made it to the finals...a team being down 3
    > games to 1, has only ever won the cup once...
    >
    > And to top it off, The oilers have the best fans in the league. After the
    > Canadian anthem was boohed in the states by american fans ( stupid americans
    > didn't realize most of their team is Canadian) The game came back to
    > Edmonton, and the fans hear SANG and cheered for the american anthem...
    >
    > GO Oilers GO!

    Umm... Go where ?
    Cerebrus, Jun 19, 2006
  4. James

    James Guest

    Go the distance

    James, Jun 19, 2006
  5. James

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:58:40 -0600, James cast into the ether:

    > Go the distance

    To where?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 19, 2006
  6. James

    Jtyc Guest

    > To where?

    Moonlight Graham.
    Jtyc, Jun 19, 2006
  7. James

    James Guest

    The distance to the cup

    James, Jun 19, 2006
  8. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > The distance to the cup

    DD?
    Frisbee®, Jun 19, 2006
  9. James

    Jtyc Guest

    > DD?

    The holy grail.
    Jtyc, Jun 19, 2006
  10. James

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:31:33 -0600, James cast into the ether:

    > The distance to the cup

    This cup?

    http://www.hockeymonkey.com/ratcup.html

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 19, 2006
  11. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> DD?

    > The holy grail.

    Oh, bad, BAD Newt.

    She left the Holy Grail light on again!
    Frisbee®, Jun 19, 2006
  12. James

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:08:16 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > Oh, bad, BAD Newt.
    >
    > She left the Holy Grail light on again!

    Oh boy!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 19, 2006
  13. James

    kpg Guest

    I was watching a boxing match last night
    ....and a hockey game broke out.
    kpg, Jun 19, 2006
  14. James

    CBIC Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    After the
    > Canadian anthem was boohed in the states by american fans ( stupid
    > americans didn't realize most of their team is Canadian) The game came
    > back to Edmonton, and the fans hear SANG and cheered for the american
    > anthem...

    It's crap like this that sometimes makes me embarrassed to say I'm an
    american. I would never boo another country's national anthem. I mean how
    redneck can you get? My apologies to any redneck I may have offended.
    CBIC, Jun 20, 2006
  15. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    > It's crap like this that sometimes makes me embarrassed to say I'm an
    > american. I would never boo another country's national anthem. I mean how
    > redneck can you get? My apologies to any redneck I may have offended.

    Hey now... at least the rednecks aren't booing their own country.
    Jtyc, Jun 20, 2006
  16. Re: GO OILERS GO

    "Jtyc" wrote:

    > > It's crap like this that sometimes makes me embarrassed to say I'm an
    > > american. I would never boo another country's national anthem. I mean how
    > > redneck can you get? My apologies to any redneck I may have offended.

    > Hey now... at least the rednecks aren't booing their own country.

    Wanna bet? Dixie chicks did it not so long ago... but all us rednecks got
    together and revoked their membership from the club.

    Go TOBY KEITH!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Jun 20, 2006
  17. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    > Wanna bet? Dixie chicks did it not so long ago... but all us rednecks got
    > together and revoked their membership from the club.

    They are not rednecks and they said they don't want those type of people
    listening to their music.

    I wonder why they are canceling all of their concert dates??
    Jtyc, Jun 20, 2006
  18. James

    Guest Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:

    > I wonder why they are canceling all of their concert dates??

    Maybe it's because they're a bunch of mindless twits....

    ....or maybe it's just because their music sucks balls.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 20, 2006
  19. James

    JaR Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:34:34 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > They are not rednecks and they said they don't want those type of people
    > listening to their music.
    >

    > I wonder why they are canceling all of their concert dates??

    Because nobody but a bunch of drunken, mouth breathing yokels would call
    the mindless racket they produce "music"! They alienated their only
    consumer base.

    /sits back and happily plays out a tad more line.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 20, 2006
  20. James

    Guest Guest

    Re: GO OILERS GO

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:

    > /sits back and happily plays out a tad more line.

    lol...there have got to be some Dixie Twit fans in here somewhere.
    Guest, Jun 20, 2006