    Good luck to the Mighty ducks tonight....Hopefully they beat the Calgary
    flames!

    Go Ducks GO!!

    James, May 3, 2006

  2. Re: Go Ducks

    << While I was at work, James spurted out:
    > Good luck to the Mighty ducks tonight....Hopefully they beat the
    > Calgary flames!
    >
    > Go Ducks GO!!

    Correct me if I'm wrong James, but aren't you in Canada? At least your IP
    appears to be in the Canadian IP Range.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 3, 2006

  3. James

    Neil Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in news:eGAa#
    :

    > Correct me if I'm wrong James, but aren't you in Canada? At least your IP
    > appears to be in the Canadian IP Range.

    he is, but he's a total jameshole at times

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Be reasonable... Let's do it my way.

    Neil, May 3, 2006
  4. Re: Go Ducks

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    > news:eGAa# :
    >
    >> Correct me if I'm wrong James, but aren't you in Canada? At least
    >> your IP appears to be in the Canadian IP Range.
    >>

    > he is, but he's a total jameshole at times

    I see that...and a traitor....I can understand Americuns rooting for the
    Canukian teams...because...well...your teams are just better than ours....but
    for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard of.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 3, 2006
  5. James

    Neil Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in news:
    #:

    > but
    > for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard of.

    he's an expat usa-ian

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Intel: we put the "um..." in Pentium.

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  6. Re: Go Ducks

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> but
    >> for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard
    >> of.

    > he's an expat usa-ian

    Ahhhhhhhhh....

    So...would that make him a double jameshole?

    Bigus Di©kus, May 4, 2006
  7. James

    > << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> but
    >>> for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard
    >>> of.

    >> he's an expat usa-ian
    >>

    > Ahhhhhhhhh....
    >
    > So...would that make him a double jameshole?

    or a complete jameshole

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Any safety factor set as a result of practical experience will be
    exceeded.

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  8. Re: Go Ducks

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >> << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> he's an expat usa-ian
    >>>

    >> Ahhhhhhhhh....
    >>
    >> So...would that make him a double jameshole?

    > or a complete jameshole

    as opposed to an finished jameshole? or a total jameshole?

    Bigus Di©kus, May 4, 2006
  9. James

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    No way go Flames!

    lowdes, May 4, 2006
  10. James

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    Damn they lost, go Av's!

    lowdes, May 4, 2006
  11. James

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    > << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >>
    >>> << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >>> <<------------------------------------------>>

    >>> Ahhhhhhhhh....
    >>>
    >>> So...would that make him a double jameshole?

    >> or a complete jameshole
    >>

    > as opposed to an finished jameshole? or a total jameshole?

    I always thought of him as a double plugged jameshole, but that's just me.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, May 4, 2006
  12. Re: Go Ducks

    You guys snoop on all the headers?

    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, May 4, 2006
  13. James

    Neil Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> say in

    > You guys snoop on all the headers?

    don't have to. He's admitted to who/where he is although the jury is still
    out on What he is. Shame teh B@$t!g got his wish last night.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Middle name: how to tell you're REALLY in trouble.

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  14. James

    kpg Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > You guys snoop on all the headers?

    Sure. It's a bunch of sys admins, what do you expect.

    kpg, May 4, 2006
  15. James

    James Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    I cheer for the Edmonton Oilers...and want the Calgary Flames to lose...The
    ducks beat the Flames, and the Oilers Beat the Red Wings....
    Good job ducks....Calgary Sucks

    Go Oilers Go!

    James, May 4, 2006
  16. James

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    arent all canadians?

    Consultant, May 4, 2006
  17. James

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    would that make you a flamer?

    Consultant, May 4, 2006
  18. James

    Neil Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > arent all canadians?

    NO SOUP FOR YOU!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If Sysop not found - Please notify computer!

    Neil, May 4, 2006
  19. James

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    SFW

    lowdes, May 4, 2006
  20. James

    James Guest

    Re: Go Ducks

    I think you have confused Canadians with their fatter, dumber neighbours to
    the south...

    James, May 4, 2006