    like them, once I get them :)

    Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.

    TIA

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Kat

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Could everyone pelase send me an email with a small/medium sized file?
    >
    > trying to get more gmail invites. I will send out invites to those who

    would
    > like them, once I get them :)
    >
    > Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.
    >
    > TIA

    Can I have one?
    Failing that, how about an invite?

    Andy Foster, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Kat

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in

    > "Kat" <> wrote in message
    >> Could everyone pelase send me an email with a small/medium sized file?
    >>
    >> trying to get more gmail invites. I will send out invites to those who

    > would
    >> like them, once I get them :)
    >>
    >> Address to be posted in leet site, to prevent spa.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Can I have one?
    > Failing that, how about an invite?

    Gmail is too creepy
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    love,
    rowdy

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Kat

    Adam Leinss Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Gmail is too creepy
    > http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    BINGO! They won't even remove articles from the USENET archive
    attacking me with my personal information in it. Forget deleting
    anything, because it will archive everything you delete.

    SuperTech

    Adam Leinss, Jul 4, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Adam Leinss <> wrote in

    > with my personal information in it.

    personal information like your e-mail address?

    Adam say hi to swen for me (and any other e-mail harvesting virus/spam
    bot that comes your way since you DIDN'T MUNG YOUR ADDY!!!!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 4, 2004
  6. Kat

    BK Guest

    Do you get more invites if you receive attachments or something?

    BK, Jul 4, 2004
  7. Kat

    Adam Leinss Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Adam Leinss <> wrote in
    >
    >> with my personal information in it.

    > personal information like your e-mail address?
    >
    > Adam say hi to swen for me (and any other e-mail harvesting
    > virus/spam bot that comes your way since you DIDN'T MUNG YOUR
    > ADDY!!!!)

    It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!

    Adam Leinss, Jul 5, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Adam Leinss <> wrote in

    > It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!

    ok now we both feel better...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  9. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Adam Leinss <> wrote in
    >

    >> It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!
    >>

    > ok now we both feel better...

    though techie.com is a real domain name...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  10. Kat

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Adam Leinss" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    > > Adam Leinss <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> with my personal information in it.

    > > personal information like your e-mail address?
    > >
    > > Adam say hi to swen for me (and any other e-mail harvesting
    > > virus/spam bot that comes your way since you DIDN'T MUNG YOUR
    > > ADDY!!!!)

    > It doesn't need to be altered, because it is not REAL!

    it is real

    Andy Foster, Jul 5, 2004