    Gbit uses, as well as the history. Thanks. I know to search Google, I
    have. Is there any other sites that you may know of that is dedicated to
    Gbit?

    Nocturnal, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Nocturnal

    Jim Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    Did you type random words into the google search, or did you type something
    like this:
    gigabit ethernet standard
    ?

    The first few results are shockingly, exactly what you are asking about.

    Jim, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Nocturnal

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    Are you a undercover MCNGP member? That respone is MCNGP!

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Nocturnal

    kpg Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    lowdes <> said something like

    > Are you a undercover MCNGP member? That respone is
    > MCNGP!

    Hmmmm, Give a man a fish, or teach him how to fish.

    Yes. I see your point.

    kp "MCNGPish" g

    kpg, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Nocturnal

    Jim Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    No, that response is funny

    Jim, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Nocturnal

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    Jim <> rambled:

    > No, that response is funny

    That's what he said.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

    Briscobar, Nov 10, 2005
  7. Nocturnal

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    kpg wrote:
    > lowdes <> said something like
    >
    >> Are you a undercover MCNGP member? That respone is
    >> MCNGP!

    James, don't you have anything better to do in Eden Prairie than post stupid
    comments on Usenet?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  8. Nocturnal

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Are you a undercover MCNGP member? That respone is MCNGP!

    In other words, Jim's response was 100% appropriate, and therefor one that
    you would never give. Thanks for the compliment, to both Jim and the MCNGP.

    Frisbee®, Nov 10, 2005
  9. Nocturnal

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    Not really, yeah my life is very very very sad.

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005
  10. Nocturnal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Gigabit Ethernet

    >Not really, yeah my life is very very very sad.

    we've noticed

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 11, 2005