    have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.

    Suggestions?

    Kat

    Kat, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Kat" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news::

    > What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my
    > list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    >
    > Kat

    Chocolate!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never
    doubted it for a second."

    catwalker63, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kat" <> say in

    > What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my
    > list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    >
    > Kat

    cash, diamonds, vacations to somewhere sunny? He'll never be able to top
    the Ferrari I gave you.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Tow-ers will be violated.

    Neil, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Kat

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Gift?

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my list

    > have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    >
    > Kat

    a good Cisco router....

    Nerd32768, Mar 11, 2005
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Re: Gift?

    did you hear "Nerd32768" <> say in

    > a good Cisco router....

    oh and a DL380G4 fully loaded (or a DL580 - 4 procs instead of 2)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Most political jokes get elected.

    Neil, Mar 11, 2005
  6. Kat

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Gift?

    even better:
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/
    a binary clock(the blue one looks best)

    Nerd32768, Mar 11, 2005
  7. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Mar 11, 2005
  8. Kat

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Gift?

    Kat wrote:
    > What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on my
    > list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    >
    > Kat

    A test voucher would make a pretty good gift (for a geek)
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 11, 2005
  9. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Re: Gift?

    Thats Funny- I bought him that for Christmas- and A Linksys Router for HIs
    Birthday- and a Cisco Switch Christmas the year before- keep trying guys ;)

    Kit Kat bar

    Kat, Mar 11, 2005
  10. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Re: Gift?

    Already on my list. Also asked for a gaming case with a 400 watt cpu- since
    my cuurent one is dying.

    Thanks guys ;) Good suggestions

    Kat, Mar 11, 2005
  11. Re: Gift?

    Kat wrote:
    > Kit Kat bar

    Are you the new triple-chocolate kind?

    What would I do for a Kit Kat Bar?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 11, 2005
  12. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Gift?

    "Kat" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Already on my list. Also asked for a gaming case with a 400 watt cpu-
    > since my cuurent one is dying.
    >
    > Thanks guys ;) Good suggestions
    >
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Kat wrote:
    >> > What the heck do I ask for for my birthday, from the SO? SO far on
    >> > my list I have a computer case, modded out- after that, I'm stuck.
    >> >
    >> > Suggestions?
    >> >
    >> > Kat

    >> A test voucher would make a pretty good gift (for a geek)
    >> --
    >> aka
    >> Doom MCNGP #38
    >> www.mcngp.com and www.google.com are the best resources on the web