OT:Georgia considers banning 'evolution'

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jfigueredo, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. jfigueredo

    jfigueredo Guest

    jfigueredo, Jan 30, 2004

  2. jfigueredo

    JaR Guest

    "jfigueredo" <> wrote in message
    news:puwSb.2733$...
    > One more reason to throw the right wing junta out of the White House, and
    > all of their operatives in government, so we don't become the Cuba of the
    > civilized world.

    Once they ban evolution, only the criminals will evolve!

    JaR
    Paranoid Thug
    JaR, Jan 30, 2004

  3. JaR wrote:
    > "jfigueredo" <> wrote in message
    >> One more reason to throw the right wing junta out of the White
    >> House, and all of their operatives in government, so we don't become
    >> the Cuba of the civilized world.
    >>

    > Once they ban evolution, only the criminals will evolve!

    Clever... original?

    I might alter it slightly:

    If they ban evolution, only the creationists will evolve!

    --
    Fris "Monkey's Uncle" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Frisbee® MCNGP wrote:
    > JaR wrote:
    >> "jfigueredo" <> wrote in message
    >>> One more reason to throw the right wing junta out of the White
    >>> House, and all of their operatives in government, so we don't become
    >>> the Cuba of the civilized world.
    >>>

    >> Once they ban evolution, only the criminals will evolve!

    > Clever... original?
    >
    > I might alter it slightly:
    >
    > If they ban evolution, only the creationists will evolve!

    P.S.

    I think you and I have been hanging around in securecomp too long...

    It's starting to rub-off on both of us.

    --
    Fris "Uh huhuhuh, I said rub-off" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  5. jfigueredo

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > JaR wrote:
    > > "jfigueredo" <> wrote in message

    > Clever... original?

    Yes

    > I might alter it slightly:

    No you can't!

    > If they ban evolution, only the creationists will evolve!

    But if they do, they will be criminals! QED. :-]

    JaR
    Copyrighted Thug
    JaR, Jan 30, 2004
  6. jfigueredo

    Jtyc Guest

    > One more reason to throw the right wing junta out of the White House, and
    > all of their operatives in government, so we don't become the Cuba of the
    > civilized world.

    Evolution is pointless to teach anyways. It's a farce, it has to be when
    you consider the Earth is only about 10,000 years old.
    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2004
  7. jfigueredo

    > Frisbee® MCNGP wrote:
    > > >

    > P.S.
    >
    > I think you and I have been hanging around in securecomp too long...
    >
    > It's starting to rub-off on both of us.

    Oh...My...Gawd!

    JaR
    Aghast Thug
    JaR, Jan 30, 2004
  8. jfigueredo

    JaR Guest

    > Evolution is pointless to teach anyways. It's a farce, it has to be when
    > you consider the Earth is only about 10,000 years old.

    AMEN AND HALLELUJAH BROTHER!

    JaR
    Reverend Thug

    Christian Biblical literalists are trusting themselves to an archaic English
    translation of a Latin translation of (help me here) Greek? Aramaic?
    source.
    I wouldn't even trust a VCR manual to make it through that intact. - Dr. Dee
    in ASR
    JaR, Jan 30, 2004
  9. jfigueredo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/01/30/striking.evolution.ap/index.html

    I read this crap this morning. What a load of bung-scum. They're going to
    ban the *word* "evolution"? Only to replace it with "biological changes
    over time"? Now, I know how some of you feel about our public school
    systems, but I believe you'd have to agree when I say that just about ALL
    high school students will understand what the fsck they're talking about
    when the teachers say "biological changes over time". Fscking idiots. Being
    right-minded is fine. Being tip-of-the-right-wing Georgia is stupid.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  10. jfigueredo

    Jtyc Guest

    > Christian Biblical literalists are trusting themselves to an archaic
    English
    > translation of a Latin translation of (help me here) Greek? Aramaic?
    > source.

    There are other versions. Surely they are not all "wrong" as you imply.

    There is more than ample proof to support the bible.
    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2004
  11. Funny thing is, very few on the right wing support this either. It's just a
    collection of extremists promoting their agenda.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  12. jfigueredo

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    The South will rise again! Ye'er y'all.

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ufMM2015DHA.2344
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/01/30/striking.evolution.ap/index.html
    >>

    > I read this crap this morning. What a load of bung-scum. They're going to
    > ban the *word* "evolution"? Only to replace it with "biological changes
    > over time"? Now, I know how some of you feel about our public school
    > systems, but I believe you'd have to agree when I say that just about ALL
    > high school students will understand what the fsck they're talking about
    > when the teachers say "biological changes over time". Fscking idiots.

    Being
    > right-minded is fine. Being tip-of-the-right-wing Georgia is stupid.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    ==============
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com
    ==============
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2004
  13. jfigueredo

    JaR Guest

    > There are other versions. Surely they are not all "wrong" as you imply.

    I didn't, that was a quote.

    > There is more than ample proof to support the bible.

    Here, have fun;

    http://thamus.org/eac/bible-apologist.html

    Really, I'm laughing *with* you. Really.

    JaR
    Thug #666
    JaR, Jan 30, 2004
  14. jfigueredo

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > Funny thing is, very few on the right wing support this either. It's just

    > collection of extremists promoting their agenda.

    It's so fsck'n absurd, it doesn't bear comment!

    So, it'll probably pass.

    JaR
    Cynical Thug
    JaR, Jan 30, 2004
  15. jfigueredo

    Jtyc Guest

    > Really, I'm laughing *with* you. Really.

    I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2004
  16. Jtyc wrote:
    >> Really, I'm laughing *with* you. Really.

    > I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

    I'm an atheist. Swear to GOD I am!

    --
    Fris "Why won't anyone believe me" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  17. jfigueredo

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > There is more than ample proof to support the bible.

    I can't tell if you're serious or just kidding.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  18. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 30, 2004
  19. jfigueredo

    WildCelt Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    > Christian Biblical literalists are trusting themselves to an archaic English
    > translation of a Latin translation of (help me here) Greek? Aramaic?
    > source.

    Hebrew, specifically Masoretic
    WildCelt, Jan 30, 2004
  20. jfigueredo