    Weeeeell this week is going to be a litte different...Tulane
    in Death Valley. Oh that's gonna hurt.

    kp "Geaux Tigers" g
    kpg, Sep 22, 2006

  2. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Gameday

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98469CBEC57EBipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1...
    > Last week was tough for LSU, facing and falling to No 3 Auburn
    >
    > Weeeeell this week is going to be a litte different...Tulane
    > in Death Valley. Oh that's gonna hurt.
    >
    > kp "Geaux Tigers" g

    Providing we (Gators) whip UK, and then next week pay-back Bama, the next
    week should be a kick-ass game. Two great defenses, and the Gators with
    another pay-back on their minds. A warm-up for the next game at The Barn.
    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2006

  3. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gameday

    Feh...

    Bears at Vikings this weekend. Both 2-0. Will define the division.
    Jtyc, Sep 22, 2006
  4. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Gameday

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Feh...
    >
    > Bears at Vikings this weekend. Both 2-0. Will define the division.

    See, I'd be torn on that game, because the Bears have Rex "Gator" Grossman,
    but I believe the Vikings have Ciatric "Gator" Fayson, no?

    Sorry, I wish Fayson a good game (is he even playing?) but I've got to root
    for Rex.
    Frisbee®, Sep 23, 2006
  5. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gameday

    > Sorry, I wish Fayson a good game (is he even playing?) but I've got to
    > root for Rex.

    I hate you.
    Jtyc, Sep 25, 2006
  6. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Gameday

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Sorry, I wish Fayson a good game (is he even playing?) but I've got to
    >> root for Rex.

    > I hate you.

    I hate the feeling I get when the vikes have the lead and fumble on the 40
    something and then give up a touchdown.
    CBIC, Sep 25, 2006
  7. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gameday

    > I hate the feeling I get when the vikes have the lead and fumble on the 40
    > something and then give up a touchdown.

    Indeed. We had that game won. On the bright side however, I feel better
    about the team as a whole. The defense certainly is playing better than
    they have for at least a decade. Now if we could just solidify the offense.
    Get rid of the critical penalities.
    Jtyc, Sep 25, 2006
  8. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Gameday

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I hate the feeling I get when the vikes have the lead and fumble on the
    >> 40 something and then give up a touchdown.

    > Indeed. We had that game won. On the bright side however, I feel better
    > about the team as a whole. The defense certainly is playing better than
    > they have for at least a decade. Now if we could just solidify the
    > offense. Get rid of the critical penalities.

    There are no moral victories in the NFL. The Vikes choked. I swore at them
    then I got drunk.
    CBIC, Sep 25, 2006
  9. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gameday

    > There are no moral victories in the NFL. The Vikes choked. I swore at them
    > then I got drunk.

    So for you it was just another Sunday as a Vikings fan.
    Jtyc, Sep 25, 2006
  10. Re: Gameday

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Sep 25, 2006
  11. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Gameday

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> There are no moral victories in the NFL. The Vikes choked. I swore at
    >> them then I got drunk.

    > So for you it was just another Sunday as a Vikings fan.

    Pretty much. Weird thing is I do that on the off season too.
    CBIC, Sep 25, 2006
  12. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Gameday

    > I hate you.

    Whoa there little fella, I'm in the same boat. I was just confirming it
    with him.

    I hate myself too.
    Jtyc, Sep 25, 2006
  13. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Gameday

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I swore at them
    > then I got drunk.

    on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Life is sexually transmitted, and terminal...
    Neil, Sep 25, 2006
  14. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Gameday

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> I swore at them
    >> then I got drunk.
    >>

    > on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil

    Luckily my wife was there to stop me.
    CBIC, Sep 25, 2006
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Gameday

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OsITW
    $:

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> I swore at them
    >>> then I got drunk.
    >>>

    >> on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil
    >>

    > Luckily my wife was there to stop me.

    this is why we have them...

    ....cause it's not for the frequent s3x...

    ...I have a mistress for that

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Instantaneous gratification just isn't fast enough anymore.
    Neil, Sep 25, 2006
  16. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Gameday

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OsITW
    > $:
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil
    >>>

    >> Luckily my wife was there to stop me.
    >>

    > this is why we have them...
    >
    > ...cause it's not for the frequent s3x...
    >
    > ..I have a mistress for that

    My wife says that my mistress is prettier than yours.
    Frisbee®, Sep 25, 2006
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Gameday

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > My wife says that my mistress is prettier than yours.

    oh yeah, well my girlfriend says that your wife is wrong about your
    mistress being prettier than mine. My wife however, agrees with her. (now
    you figure out which is which)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Help stamp out and abolish redundancy!
    Neil, Sep 26, 2006