OT - FYI Adobe Photoshop Elements II to Elements III Upgrade

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by BobS, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. BobS

    BobS Guest

    For those that may be interested in upgrading their recent purchase of
    Elements II to Elements III - you can for the cost of shipping alone.

    I purchased PSE2 on 23 Aug........(for my wife's computer)

    You can call Adobe Customer Service at 800-833-6687 and at the menu, use #1.
    Have your receipt available. You have to fax them the receipt at
    800-955-1610. They will issue a case number and give you an order number.
    Put the case number on the fax with the receipt.

    The upgrade to Elements III is free but there is a charge for shipping
    ($6.82). Customer service said it is not shipping just yet but will be in
    October.

    He didn't say what the time limit was but my purchase was just outside of 30
    days and that didn't bother him.

    Bob S.

    BobS, Sep 29, 2004