OT: Funny Headline

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Mar 29, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > http://enterprise.southofboston.com/articles/2005/03/29/news/news/news0
    > 2.txt
    >
    > Oh really? I was under the impression that the bovine crime rate was
    > extremely high in this neck of the woods....

    Hah! I'm not buying it. After all, they don't call them "Black" Angus for
    nothing.

    Anguses?

    Angi?

    Whatever. Nasty creatures, cows. Can't be trusted with firearms.

    Only safe cow is one that has had its component parts divided up into
    steaks, I always say!

    Preferably mesquite grilled with a side of steak fries.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Hah! I'm not buying it. After all, they don't call them "Black" Angus
    > for nothing.

    I'm going with the mad cow theory. Angus blew a bolt and went all
    "postal" on the heard...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A closed mouth gathers no foot.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >

    >> Hah! I'm not buying it. After all, they don't call them "Black" Angus
    >> for nothing.
    >>

    > I'm going with the mad cow theory. Angus blew a bolt and went all
    > "postal" on the heard...

    Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle wanting
    to buy firearms!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    > Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
    > wanting to buy firearms!

    guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 29, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
    >> wanting to buy firearms!

    > guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

    That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?

    But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.

    Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >>> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
    >>> wanting to buy firearms!

    >> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

    > That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?
    >
    > But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.
    >
    > Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

    Shut up you stink!

    CBIC, Mar 29, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

    STUPID! cows with guns kill cows.

    This is starting to sound like an episode of "Puppets who kill"

    http://www.puppetswhokill.com/

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm in the computer business - I make Out-of-Order signs.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns962882204A354plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >>> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
    >>> wanting to buy firearms!

    >> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

    > That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?
    >
    > But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.
    >
    > Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

    Dude, I've got this ICBM pointed right at your house. One more outburst like
    that, and I might "accidentally" "slip" and "push the button".

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

    Briscobar, Mar 29, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

    > STUPID! cows with guns kill cows.
    >
    > This is starting to sound like an episode of "Puppets who kill"
    >
    > http://www.puppetswhokill.com/

    Just keep MOOO-vin' along. Nothing to see here.

    CBIC, Mar 29, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

    I have a beef with what you are attempting. While I don't mind you
    horning in on the pun action, I dont want you steering this thread in the
    wrong direction. Someone might get the wrong impression and next thing we
    know there is a cattle call for copies of "Longhorn". so just hoof it out
    of here and move on to greener pastures while we are still in good steads
    with Microsoft.

    --
    Neil "I HEARD YA!" MCNGP#30

    - Good swiping is an art in itself. - Jules Feiffer

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:

    >>> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

    >> That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?
    >>
    >> But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.
    >>
    >> Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

    > Shut up you stink!

    You're just jealous. That is the sweet smell of success.

    Cream always rises to the top.

    *ducks*

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 29, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Just keep MOOO-vin' along. Nothing to see here.

    I heard ya. If we keep up with the puns there will be a stampeed for the
    exits...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Today's greatest labor-saving device is tomorrow.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > That is the sweet smell of success.

    I thought it was a cow patty, but you believe what you want. personally
    this is gettnig udderly rediculous...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Excuse me for butting in; I'm interrupt-driven.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > I heard ya.

    I mean herd...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Not tonight, dear. I have a modem.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Dude, I've got this ICBM pointed right at your house. One more
    > outburst like that, and I might "accidentally" "slip" and "push the
    > button".

    WHAT'S YOUR BEEF?

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005

  17. >-----Original Message-----
    >did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Just keep MOOO-vin' along. Nothing to see here.

    >I heard ya. If we keep up with the puns there will be a

    stampeed for the
    >exits...

    Yes. Agreed. And with that, I solumnly swear that I will
    not udder a single pun.

    *doh*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 29, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > *ducks*

    HEY?! I thought this was the bovine abuse thread!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank
    her. --W.C. Fields

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  19. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> say in news:015401c534a3
    $f7cba840$:

    > Yes. Agreed. And with that, I solumnly swear that I will
    > not udder a single pun.
    >
    > *doh*

    we need to rustle up a few better puns

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

    Neil, Mar 29, 2005
  20. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Just keep MOOO-vin' along. Nothing to see here.

    > I heard ya. If we keep up with the puns there will be a stampeed for
    > the exits...

    I'm charolais sorry to see this thread go in this direction.

    CBIC, Mar 29, 2005