OT Fun with Kerpal

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004

  2. It sure is a classic!

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:17:00 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
    >
    >http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
    >

    >Consultant
    >aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OTkC8cmHEHA.3356
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
    >
    > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
    >

    > Consultant
    > aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant

    You know damn right!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Consultant

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OTkC8cmHEHA.3356
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
    > >
    > > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
    > >

    > > Consultant
    > > aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant
    > >

    > You know damn right!
    >
    > --
    > Neil

    She's lying to you fuggin guy!

    It is in my IE favorites
    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:OUHaNlmHEHA.3012
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > She's lying to you fuggin guy!

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    then, you're going to go to jail.

    (Mine too)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  6. Consultant

    LnkWizard Guest

    You don't act stupid! Your daughter, she kick my dog.

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 9, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    >> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > Here ya go kids, have a little fun with this classic!
    >> >
    >> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kerpal.html
    >> >

    >> > Consultant
    >> > aka Ron Johnson Audio Consultant
    >> >

    >> You know damn right!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    >She's lying to you fuggin guy!
    >
    >It is in my IE favorites

    Hello I just picked up my 92 Honda Accord and there is a
    big old human turd in the back seat.

    Guest, Apr 9, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:ucbY#vmHEHA.252
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > You don't act stupid! Your daughter, she kick my dog.

    You do not tell me 'damn right'. You do not swear at me. I am going to kill
    you...No, not, I'm just kidding!

    (oh, I could go on all day cutting and pasting like this but that would
    make me just like e-pox. Here, you can have the whole
    text.http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/ )

    :)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  9. Consultant

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > You do not tell me 'damn right'. You do not swear at me. I am going to

    kill
    > you...No, not, I'm just kidding!
    >
    > (oh, I could go on all day cutting and pasting like this but that would
    > make me just like e-pox. Here, you can have the whole
    > text.http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/ )
    >
    > :)
    > --
    > Neil

    Gee thanks Dad, now what do you do with it.
    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 9, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:17cb501c41e6c$a4c2d630
    $:

    > Hello I just picked up my 92 Honda Accord and there is a
    > big old human turd in the back seat.

    should have bought domestic

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  11. >> Hello I just picked up my 92 Honda Accord and there is a
    >> big old human turd in the back seat.
    >>

    >should have bought domestic

    lol! In which case there would have been 'two big old human turds in
    the back seat'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:OmnjK7mHEHA.2744
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Gee thanks Dad, now what do you do with it.

    wassamatr?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    >>> Hello I just picked up my 92 Honda Accord and there is a
    >>> big old human turd in the back seat.
    >>>

    >>should have bought domestic

    > lol! In which case there would have been 'two big old human turds in
    > the back seat'.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    LMAO! just two? (the ones in my back seat would be in-laws)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  14. Consultant

    LnkWizard Guest

    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Gee thanks Dad, now what do you do with it.

    > wassamatr?
    >
    > --
    > Neil

    Oh no, your not going to make me ask, "what do I do with the
    transcript". I ain't gonna open myself up like that.

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 9, 2004
  15. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Any ladies out there want to dance?
    Da..Da..Da..Darth!!

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 10, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Set your winamp to repeat and fade in&out!
    Loops quite well! I might burn this onto CD and pump it out in my
    DarthMobile2000(C)(TM) (Read: Merc Benz)

    --
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 10, 2004
  19. >Set your winamp to repeat and fade in&out!

    Cool! Thanks for the tip MC Darth 2000!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 10, 2004