  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    Bill Hileman, Sep 12, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:Oha3qeNFJHA.1460
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    Good the hear. I really liked Frisbee 1.0. I wonder
    what new features it will have? Maybe an enhanced
    glassy interface? That would be really cool. I hope
    there aren't too many bugs in it. Maybe I'll wait
    for 2.1.

    kpg, Sep 12, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Frisbee® 2.0

    rtm?
    or is this a beta?

    Consultant, Sep 12, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    TechGeekPro Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns9B1754579CF46ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    > Good the hear. I really liked Frisbee 1.0. I wonder
    > what new features it will have? Maybe an enhanced
    > glassy interface? That would be really cool. I hope
    > there aren't too many bugs in it. Maybe I'll wait
    > for 2.1.

    I'm waiting for Frisbee® Service Pack 1 with enhanced security features.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com/index.htm

    "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

    TechGeekPro, Sep 15, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    Frisbee® Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > kpg <> wrote in news:Xns9B1754579CF46ipostthereforeiam@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in
    >> news:Oha3qeNFJHA.1460 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    >> Good the hear. I really liked Frisbee 1.0. I wonder
    >> what new features it will have? Maybe an enhanced
    >> glassy interface? That would be really cool. I hope
    >> there aren't too many bugs in it. Maybe I'll wait
    >> for 2.1.

    > I'm waiting for Frisbee® Service Pack 1 with enhanced security
    > features.

    Yay! It's a family reunion!

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    Is a naming convention really that important? It's what's inside that
    truly matters...

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    Frisbee® Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    > Is a naming convention really that important? It's what's inside
    > that truly matters...

    Ouch

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Ouch

    I didn't think it was that painful.

    I was thinking creamy nougat...

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    nut butter

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Coming soon to a newsgroup near you.

    > Is a naming convention really that important? It's what's inside that
    > truly matters...

    Bullsh!t. Why do people who hate Vista love Mojave? It's all in the name.

    CBIC, Sep 15, 2008
  11. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > nut butter

    Not from you, thanks anyways...

    Nutter Butters though... delicious.

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2008
  12. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Bullsh!t. Why do people who hate Vista love Mojave? It's all in the name.

    I don't hate Vista or the Mojave... It's a wonderful desert. There is
    some great dune riding out there.

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2008
  13. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    mmmm cookies

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2008
  14. Bill Hileman

    Consultant Guest

    those people don't know the difference.
    look at my neat aero graphics! i can tab scroll, woohoo

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2008
  15. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > those people don't know the difference.
    > look at my neat aero graphics! i can tab scroll, woohoo

    Are you saying it's a MS marketing ploy? Cuz if you're saying that I'm going
    to be shocked and appalled.

    CBIC, Sep 15, 2008