  1. James

    James Guest

    Hey its Friday, stop working and start posting

    James, Dec 2, 2005

  2. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:#EprZ019FHA.2192
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Hey its Friday, stop working and start posting

    ok, but how would that be different from other days?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Charity begins at home, and mostly ends where it begins.

    Neil, Dec 2, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    Most days you pretend to work?

    James, Dec 2, 2005
  4. James

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    James <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Most days you pretend to work?

    He works for gummint. He doesn't even have to pretend.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 2, 2005
  5. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:#OBIKI29FHA.272
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Most days you pretend to work?

    and most days they pretend to pay me

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If it weren't for computers we'd probably be in bed at a decent hour.

    Neil, Dec 2, 2005
  6. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 2, 2005 at 11:24am "James" blathered:

    > Hey its Friday, stop working and start posting

    Ok, good idea.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 2, 2005
  7. James

    Kat Guest

    > did you hear "James" <> say in news:#OBIKI29FHA.272
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Most days you pretend to work?

    > and most days they pretend to pay me
    >
    > --

    I can attest to that

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 2, 2005
  8. James

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    >> Hey its Friday, stop working and start posting

    > Ok, good idea.

    'Kay, you first.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 2, 2005
  9. James

    Kat Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
    >
    >>> Hey its Friday, stop working and start posting

    >> Ok, good idea.

    > 'Kay, you first.

    I Win!

    Kat, Dec 2, 2005
  10. James

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat spewed across the ether:

    >>> Ok, good idea.

    >> 'Kay, you first.
    >>

    > I Win!

    Tell the little kitty what she won, Don Pardoe!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 2, 2005