OT: Friday Time Waster

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Feb 24, 2006

  2. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of CBIC:

    > http://www.quailhuntingschool.com/flash.php

    I found that site, while stupid, to be mildly entertaining.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 24, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns977479C6F31E8Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of CBIC:
    >
    >> http://www.quailhuntingschool.com/flash.php

    > I found that site, while stupid, to be mildly entertaining.

    I thought you might.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 24, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2006
  5. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Time Waster

    Consultant <> said something like

    That's what my arms looked like before the accident.
    kpg, Feb 24, 2006
  6. Re: Friday Time Waster

    "Consultant" <> wrote
    > you could take this route, if you're bored, and short
    >
    > http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=211hate
    >
    > sfw

    I don't know if I'd call it sfw.

    In fact, it's truly disturbing. The dude looks like a giant pile of greasy
    pink meat.

    "That's NASTY, Wyatt."
    "That's CHET, Gary."

    This guy deserves a medal for becoming an enormous spoof of a human being.

    He's a hero.
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 24, 2006
  7. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Time Waster

    he's a retard

    "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:...

    Consultant, Feb 27, 2006
  8. Re: Friday Time Waster

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > he's a retard

    Well, I try to look for the good in greasy pink meat people.
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 27, 2006