OT: Friday sweetness

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    I was just offered the Network Admin gig. Basically, our Network Admin
    (who
    also performs other functions, like writing custom programs and
    stuff...I
    won't be taking that over), who's only here 3 days a week is costing
    them
    what it would cost me to do it 5 days a week. So, they're going to send
    me
    back to school for MS training. Some of which I already have, some of
    which
    I don't. But for the last couple years, I've been shadowing our Network
    Admin, learning as I go, so I've got SOME experience. And it's not like
    he's
    going to disappear, so I'll still be able to lean on him for advice and
    help
    when I need it. And the good news is my boss won't be my boss anymore.
    It's
    definitely a promotion in every sense of the word.

    Abrupt change of plans for this evening: we're goin out drinkin, and I'm
    buyin the first round!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26