OT: Friday strangeness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, May 28, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, May 28, 2004

  2. Maybe they will both end up as Unix sys admins.

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:38:12 -0400, "Ken Briscoe"
    <> wrote:

    >Not necessarily Friday Fun, because it's quite twisted. Straight from
    >England, where it rains all the time, people have bad teeth, and boys want
    >to kill themselves...
    >
    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/3758209.stm
    >
    >or
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/2vqf9
    >
    >Weird story, SFW.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 28, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 21:05:08 +0100, extemporised:

    > Maybe they will both end up as Unix sys admins.

    Kline, that was my favorite keyboard, doggonit![1]

    JaR
    Decaffienated Thug

    [1] See John, I didn't say dammit.
    JaR, May 28, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday strangeness

    Not that i would know anything since i'm an ignorant jerk and never been out
    of the country..

    Ken Briscoe, May 29, 2004
  5. Re: Friday strangeness

    >Not that i would know anything since i'm an ignorant jerk and never been out
    >of the country..

    I've never even come down from the hills, except that is, when the
    food ran away.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 29, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday strangeness

    > Not that i would know anything since i'm an ignorant jerk and never been

    out
    > of the country..

    Look, I'm not mad that you're hijacking my name. Whatever. I'm mad that
    you're using my real email address. Stop that, or I'll tell Comcast. Yeah, I
    know your ISP, don't mess wit me, boyyyyyyy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, May 30, 2004
  7. Re: Friday strangeness

    > I'm mad that
    >you're using my real email address.

    Hence why I'm a dot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 30, 2004