    To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"

    He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
    Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2007

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#R3xESVxHHA.4588
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > IDIOT SIGHTING:
    >
    > I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
    > an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
    > without your knowledge?"
    >
    > To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
    >
    > He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
    > Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

    So if you say "No" do they strip search you?

    kp "What's your favorite color?" g

    kpg, Jul 13, 2007

  3. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > IDIOT SIGHTING:
    >
    > I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
    > an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
    > without your knowledge?"
    >
    > To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
    >
    > He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
    > Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

    That is profound. What the h3ll were you doing in Birmingham?

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  4. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#R3xESVxHHA.4588
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> IDIOT SIGHTING:
    >>
    >> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
    >> an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
    >> without your knowledge?"
    >>
    >> To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
    >>
    >> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
    >> Happened in Birmingham , Ala.
    >>

    > So if you say "No" do they strip search you?

    Squat and cough!

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  5. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eiNUqVXxHHA.3560
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> IDIOT SIGHTING:
    >>
    >> I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when
    >> an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage
    >> without your knowledge?"
    >>
    >> To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
    >>
    >> He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
    >> Happened in Birmingham , Ala.
    >>

    > That is profound. What the h3ll were you doing in Birmingham?

    Marrying his sister?

    kpg, Jul 13, 2007