OT Friday Humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 10, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    not over here, they all know we are laughing at them

    Consultant, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    > not over here, they all know we are laughing at them

    Yabbut where you are "They" crap on the floor.
    Doom, Dec 10, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:OEfy$,
    Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

    >> http://www.sillygirl.com/cinema.php?PSerial=589

    > Would you like an apple pie with that?

    Ding! Fries are done!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 10, 2004
  7. Thak you, drive through....

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Dec 10, 2004