OT: Friday hmm...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Sep 8, 2006

  2. DP...

    oops.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Sep 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    It's deja vue all over again.
    kpg, Sep 8, 2006
  4. > It's deja vue all over again.

    When you get to a fork in the road, take it.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Sep 8, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > It's deja prometric all over again.

    IFYPFY
    Frisbee®, Sep 8, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    >> It's deja vue all over again.

    > When you get to a fork in the road, take it.

    Yogi Berra's quotes are so golden, you have to wonder whether he's the
    smartest man that ever lived, or the dumbest.

    Dan Quayle probably comes in second... in both categories.
    Frisbee®, Sep 8, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> It's deja prometric all over again.

    > IFYPFY

    You're really testing my patience.
    kpg, Sep 8, 2006
  8. > Yogi Berra's quotes are so golden, you have to wonder whether he's the
    > smartest man that ever lived, or the dumbest.

    I'd like to believe it's the former.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Sep 8, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> It's deja prometric all over again.

    >> IFYPFY

    > You're really testing my patience.

    Well, perhaps you should do a simulation of a fit!
    Frisbee®, Sep 8, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> IFYPFY

    >> You're really testing my patience.

    > Well, perhaps you should do a simulation of a fit!

    I'll pass.
    kpg, Sep 8, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:18:42 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    >>> IFYPFY

    >> You're really testing my patience.

    > Well, perhaps you should do a simulation of a fit!

    Those puns will never bear examination.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Sep 8, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> You're really testing my patience.

    >> Well, perhaps you should do a simulation of a fit!

    > Those puns will never bear examination.

    That's a pretty good assessment of the situation.

    kpg
    kpg, Sep 8, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Well, perhaps you should do a simulation of a fit!

    >> Those puns will never bear examination.
    >>

    > That's a pretty good assessment of the situation.

    I'm starting to think that y'all are certifiable.
    Frisbee®, Sep 8, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Those puns will never bear examination.
    >>>

    >> That's a pretty good assessment of the situation.

    > I'm starting to think that y'all are certifiable.

    I fail to see your point. I'll study this for a while,
    because I'm sure there are multiple choices here.
    kpg, Sep 8, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:06:53 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Those puns will never bear examination.
    >>>

    >> That's a pretty good assessment of the situation.

    > I'm starting to think that y'all are certifiable.

    I just came here for the vue.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Sep 8, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:06:53 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> That's a pretty good assessment of the situation.

    >> I'm starting to think that y'all are certifiable.

    > I just came here for the vue.

    Your awful puns are failing to entertain me.
    CBIC, Sep 8, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Lasher Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2006.09.08.21.34.08.863831
    @lakabux.com:

    > On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:06:53 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> That's a pretty good assessment of the situation.

    >> I'm starting to think that y'all are certifiable.

    > I just came here for the vue.

    Some guy named Tom told me that this was a United States to the rest of
    the world metric competency exam.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Sep 8, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:40:49 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > Your awful puns are failing to entertain me.

    Oh, well fsckit then.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22