OT Friday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Jose and Carlos are panhandlers.
    They panhandle on different areas of town.

    Carlos panhandles just as long as Jose but only collects 2 to 3
    dollars every day.

    Jose brings home a suitcase FULL of $10 bills, drives a Mercedes,
    lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.

    Carlos says to Jose, "I work just as long and hard as you do but
    how do you bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day?".

    Jose says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"
    Carlos sign reads, "I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support."
    Jose says, " No wonder you only get $2-3 dollars."

    Carlos says, "So what does your sign say?"
    Jose shows Carlos his sign.

    It reads, "I only need another $ 10.00 to move back to Mexico "

    Consultant, Jan 11, 2008

  2. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > Jose and Carlos are panhandlers.
    > They panhandle on different areas of town.
    >
    > Carlos panhandles just as long as Jose but only collects 2 to 3
    > dollars every day.
    >
    > Jose brings home a suitcase FULL of $10 bills, drives a Mercedes,
    > lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
    >
    > Carlos says to Jose, "I work just as long and hard as you do but
    > how do you bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day?".
    >
    > Jose says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"
    > Carlos sign reads, "I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support."
    > Jose says, " No wonder you only get $2-3 dollars."
    >
    > Carlos says, "So what does your sign say?"
    > Jose shows Carlos his sign.
    >
    > It reads, "I only need another $ 10.00 to move back to Mexico "

    HA

    and

    HA

    CBIC, Jan 11, 2008

  3. Consultant

    kpg* Guest

    ....but California is part of Mexico.

    kpg*, Jan 11, 2008
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > ...but California is part of Mexico.

    Please....

    We prefer you call it "Kali-fornia" or "Mexifornia".

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, Jan 11, 2008
  5. "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > ...but California is part of Mexico.

    No it isn't...

    ....California IS Mexico

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 11, 2008
  6. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > ...but California is part of Mexico.