OT: Friday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TBone, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. TBone

    TBone Guest

    TBone, Sep 21, 2007

  2. TBone

    JaR Guest

    TBone wrote:

    > Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
    >
    > http://www.xkcd.com/318
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    ROFL! The good stuff will never get old.

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough

    JaR, Sep 21, 2007

  3. TBone

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
    >
    > http://www.xkcd.com/318

    Personally, I will reminisce about TubGirl.

    I say bad word. Sorry folks.

    Briscobar, Sep 21, 2007
  4. TBone

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Sep 21, 2007
  5. TBone

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    >> Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
    >>
    >> http://www.xkcd.com/318

    > Personally, I will reminisce about TubGirl.
    >

    > I say bad word. Sorry folks.

    Burdizzo.

    me too

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2007
  6. TBone

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2007
  7. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:evxSWGH
    $:

    > Burdizzo.

    Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Sep 21, 2007
  8. TBone

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:evxSWGH
    > $:
    >>
    >> Burdizzo.
    >>

    > Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.
    >
    > --

    Probably makes you smile a little bit

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 21, 2007
  9. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "Lnkwizard2" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> news:evxSWGH $:
    >>>
    >>> Burdizzo.
    >>>

    >> Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.
    >>
    >> --

    > Probably makes you smile a little bit

    Stop spying on me.

    catwalker63, Sep 21, 2007
  10. TBone

    JaR Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    catwalker63 wrote:

    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    > news:evxSWGH $:
    > >
    > > Burdizzo.
    > >

    > Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.

    Hah! MAMMOGRAM!

    Gotcha ;-)

    JaR, Sep 21, 2007
  11. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:u5ptaSJ$HHA.1212
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > catwalker63 wrote:
    >
    >> "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> news:evxSWGH $:
    >> >
    >> > Burdizzo.
    >> >

    >> Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.

    > Hah! MAMMOGRAM!
    >
    > Gotcha ;-)

    Haven't had one yet. Not quite the same thing either since it leaves the
    appendage sore but still attached.

    catwalker63, Sep 21, 2007
  12. TBone

    JaR Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    catwalker63 wrote:

    > "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    > news:u5ptaSJ$HHA.1212 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > catwalker63 wrote:
    > >
    > >> "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    > >> news:evxSWGH $:

    > >> Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.

    > > Hah! MAMMOGRAM!
    > >
    > > Gotcha ;-)
    > >

    > Haven't had one yet. Not quite the same thing either since it leaves
    > the appendage sore but still attached.

    Not even close to the same thing.

    But SWMBO insists that it is, and all her dippy friends are quick to
    agree. Perhaps it's a local phenomena.

    Meh. It was worth a try.

    JaR, Sep 21, 2007
  13. TBone

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > catwalker63 wrote:
    >
    >> "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> news:u5ptaSJ$HHA.1212 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> > Hah! MAMMOGRAM!
    >> >
    >> > Gotcha ;-)
    >> >

    >> Haven't had one yet. Not quite the same thing either since it leaves
    >> the appendage sore but still attached.

    > Not even close to the same thing.
    >
    > But SWMBO insists that it is, and all her dippy friends are quick to
    > agree. Perhaps it's a local phenomena.
    >
    > Meh. It was worth a try.

    then YOU give it a try on your... appendage and then come speak to us!

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69

    Brat®, Sep 22, 2007
  14. TBone

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "Brat®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> catwalker63 wrote:
    >>
    >>> "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>> news:u5ptaSJ$HHA.1212 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >>> Haven't had one yet. Not quite the same thing either since it leaves
    >>> the appendage sore but still attached.

    >> Not even close to the same thing.
    >>
    >> But SWMBO insists that it is, and all her dippy friends are quick to
    >> agree. Perhaps it's a local phenomena.
    >>
    >> Meh. It was worth a try.
    >>

    > then YOU give it a try on your... appendage and then come speak to us!

    You just wanted to see 'em all cross their legs and whine.

    catwalker63, Sep 22, 2007
  15. TBone

    > "Brat®" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >>> Not even close to the same thing.
    >>>
    >>> But SWMBO insists that it is, and all her dippy friends are quick to
    >>> agree. Perhaps it's a local phenomena.
    >>>
    >>> Meh. It was worth a try.
    >>>

    >> then YOU give it a try on your... appendage and then come speak to us!
    >>

    > You just wanted to see 'em all cross their legs and whine.

    HELL YEAH!

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69

    Brat®, Sep 24, 2007