OT: Friday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Dec 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 30, 2005
  4. Re: Friday Funny

    sweet butter batman!

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Dec 30, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OlJaW7UDGHA.528
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> It's the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
    >>
    >> MCNGP vs. Anti-MCNGP!
    >>
    >> http://media.putfile.com/ultimateshowdown#start

    > Now I can die happy.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

    No one bites off Optimus Prime's head!

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  6. No one made you watch it. You can always ignore the OT posts.

    Bill McPherson, Dec 30, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    >> It's the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
    >>
    >> MCNGP vs. Anti-MCNGP!
    >>
    >> http://media.putfile.com/ultimateshowdown#start
    >>

    > how childish, now i know what the damn mcnshit is, a kindergarden full of
    > brainless childen.

    You must be on the short bus

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 30, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OlJaW7UDGHA.528
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> It's the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
    >>>
    >>> MCNGP vs. Anti-MCNGP!
    >>>
    >>> http://media.putfile.com/ultimateshowdown#start

    >> Now I can die happy.
    >>
    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26
    >> www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss
    >>

    > No one bites off Optimus Prime's head!

    That would've made my kids cry. They got an Optimus Prime for X-Mas.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    >> It's the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
    >>
    >> MCNGP vs. Anti-MCNGP!
    >>
    >> http://media.putfile.com/ultimateshowdown#start
    >>

    > how childish, now i know what the damn mcnshit is, a kindergarden full of
    > brainless childen.

    I guess the humor doesn't translate. Either that, or you've had a
    humorectomy.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    >>> It's the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
    >>>
    >>> MCNGP vs. Anti-MCNGP!
    >>>
    >>> http://media.putfile.com/ultimateshowdown#start
    >>>

    >> how childish, now i know what the damn mcnshit is, a kindergarden
    >> full of brainless childen.

    > You must be on the short bus

    I bet he couldn't tell me what show and why David Cross is blue.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 30, 2005 at 10:01am "LRM" blathered:

    > You must be on the short bus

    LMAO

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"

    TechGeekPro, Dec 30, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Dec 30, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > but she is so hot!

    Sick and wrong!

    LRM, Dec 30, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    In news:%,
    Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > not as funny as this http://media.putfile.com/The-Goddess-Bunny-Movie

    That's gonna haunt my dreams. Very disturbing.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 30, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > not as funny as this http://media.putfile.com/The-Goddess-Bunny-Movie

    Not clicking! I've seen that before, and I'm still scarred. It's like an
    anorexic Frankenstein in lingerie, right? Ugh.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Dec 30, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    yes!

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    In news:,
    Briscobar <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Consultant <> rambled:
    >>
    >> not as funny as this http://media.putfile.com/The-Goddess-Bunny-Movie

    > Not clicking! I've seen that before, and I'm still scarred. It's like
    > an anorexic Frankenstein in lingerie, right? Ugh.

    I wasn't sure how to describe it but you're exactly right.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 30, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    On Dec 30, 2005 at 10:26am "Consultant" blathered:

    > not as funny as this http://media.putfile.com/The-Goddess-Bunny-Movie

    Good Ghod! Was that supposed to be sexy? Scary.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Multi-million dollar technology is worthless in the hands of morons.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 30, 2005