    they're funny" or "Never heard of them." The candidate's response this
    morning was "Consultant is a d1ckh3ad." I burst out laughing. I just might
    hire this guy.

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007

  2. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    news::

    > I had to interview a candidate for a desktop admin position this
    > morning. As usual, my final question in the interview is "How do you
    > feel about the MCNGP?" Normally, the candidate will give some vague
    > response like "Oh, they're funny" or "Never heard of them." The
    > candidate's response this morning was "Consultant is a d1ckh3ad." I
    > burst out laughing. I just might hire this guy.

    F' that, how does he feel about the rest of us? You need to start a survey
    on the main players:

    How do you feel about Ramone Briscorbar's extracurricular activies?
    Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?
    Who's older, Fris or JaR?
    How many posts before the InterNeil spontaneously combusts?

    and most important for working with you...

    What's the "b" word?

    - Those aren't potholes, they are speed bumps.

    Neil, Jul 13, 2007

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?

    You can't ask this question. It's like asking if Chuck Norris can grow a
    beard that even he can't shave.

    > Who's older, Fris or JaR?

    That's easy. You are.

    CBIC, Jul 13, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> Who's hotter, Kat, Catwlalker or LRM?

    > You can't ask this question. It's like asking if Chuck Norris can grow a
    > beard that even he can't shave.

    Actually, I was hoping they would wrestle for the title...nekid...

    >> Who's older, Fris or JaR?

    > That's easy. You are.

    ***BBBBZZZZZT!*** but thanks for playing...

    - If the bathtub leaks, does the bathroom sink?

    Neil, Jul 13, 2007
  5. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    that is awesome! kick him in the nutz!

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:#
    :

    > that is awesome! kick him in the nutz!

    you're justed p!ssed he called you a d1ckh3ad.

    - Naval Def'n: Naval Tradition | Hardest way to do something wrong

    Neil, Jul 17, 2007
  7. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    why would that piss me off?

    Consultant, Jul 17, 2007
  8. CBIC

    > why would that piss me off?

    Oh, I'm sorry. So you like being called d1ckh3ad? Well then, hope you're
    having a great day, d1ckh3ad.

    - OS/2 Warp: it's not just for breakfast anymore!

    Neil, Jul 17, 2007