    1. Advertising

  2. Consultant

    =meanoldman= Guest

    =meanoldman=, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> said in
    news::

    > hopefully the baldwins and rosie od'donnel will really move away this
    > time

    hopefully to mexico. after all we got rid of Bill Shatner and Celine Dione
    so we don't need replacements

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 5, 2004
  5. Consultant

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Nov 5, 2004
  6. Consultant

    catwalker63 Guest

    "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote
    >> This is for all you non-Bush supporters.
    >>

    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=3&u=/nm/
    > 20041 105/od_nm/canada_usa_dc
    >
    > Ya gotta pass the test first.
    >
    > http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/Toronto/Thane_Burnett/2004/11/
    > 04/70 0861.html
    >
    > Actually, why don't we just let the states that voted for Kerry join
    > Canada? It'd give us some nice vacation spots.
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > Certified hoser

    Nooooooooooooooo! My fscking state voted for Kerry but I didn't!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov
    catwalker63, Nov 5, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 5, 2004
  8. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 5, 2004 at 3:43pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > This is for all you non-Bush supporters.

    I read it anyway. :p

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Nov 5, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Actually, why don't we just let the states that voted for Kerry join
    Canada?
    > It'd give us some nice vacation spots.

    Cause most of the counties in those states voted for Bush. You would have
    to give the cities away really.
    Jtyc, Nov 5, 2004