    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    Started out stupid, but got better...

    kpg
    kpg, Oct 15, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 15, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    half of you fools in this group...

    http://spamusement.com/view.php?id=32

    Consultant, Oct 15, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > Thanks... gonna steal it now and post this one for a depressed guy in
    > RSFC.

    just don't post it to a guy named Ken in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in

    > http://spamusement.com/
    >
    > "Poorly drawn cartoons inspired by actual spam subject lines!"
    >
    > Enjoy.

    http://spamusement.com/view.php?id=60

    still giggling uncontrollably...that might be the drugs though...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    incase you missed it "Consultant" <> said in

    > half of you fools in this group...
    >
    > http://spamusement.com/view.php?id=32

    um....yeah, and? (wait that's what my room looks like today! I love that
    commodore shirt...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    > incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in
    >
    > > Thanks... gonna steal it now and post this one for a depressed guy in
    > > RSFC.

    > just don't post it to a guy named Ken in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox

    You. Long walk. Short pier.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 15, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    http://spamusement.com/view.php?id=39

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    surely you have one of these then:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=2851604368&tc=photo

    Consultant, Oct 15, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Oct 15, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    > surely you have one of these then:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=28516
    > 04368&tc=photo

    mom wouldn't let me get the Atari. said it was nothing but games...

    I do have a lovely Tallgrass TB/U lapel pin...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 15, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Friday Funny

    On Oct 15, 2004 at 2:11pm "kpg" blathered:

    > http://spamusement.com/view.php?id=81

    Danm, where do I get one of those keyboards?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 17, 2004