OT: Friday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rick, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Rick

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Rick" <> spewed in

    > http://www.jibjab.com
    >
    > If this is a repeat sorry
    >
    > Rick

    it was a repeat last Tuesday when it hit NBC news...

    but funny....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Rick

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in news::

    > http://www.jibjab.com
    >
    > If this is a repeat sorry
    >
    > Rick

    purty funny.

    NSFW - http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

    RY :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Rick

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in