OT: Friday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jun 9, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 9, 2006 at 1:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Don't mess with Kat or Catwalker.
    >
    > http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2057784

    Man, that's one tough pussy.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Insanity is a sliding scale.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198770.htm (6/9/2006
    > 12:38:31 PM) # On Jun 9, 2006 at 1:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Don't mess with Kat or Catwalker.
    >>
    >> http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2057784

    > Man, that's one tough pu$$y.

    How did you make it past the nanny?

    Anyway, just for the record - I think it is wrong
    to declaw a cat - even an indoor cat. If you
    don't wat claw marks then don't own a cat.

    I think there are some MCNGP members that will
    back me up on this. :)

    kpg, Jun 9, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198770.htm (6/9/2006
    >> 12:38:31 PM) # On Jun 9, 2006 at 1:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Don't mess with Kat or Catwalker.
    >>>
    >>> http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2057784

    >> Man, that's one tough pu$$y.

    > How did you make it past the nanny?
    >
    > Anyway, just for the record - I think it is wrong
    > to declaw a cat - even an indoor cat. If you
    > don't wat claw marks then don't own a cat.
    >
    > I think there are some MCNGP members that will
    > back me up on this. :)

    I get claw marks and I don't even own a cat.

    Frisbee®, Jun 9, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I get claw marks and I don't even own a cat.

    Does your wife know?

    kp "she does now" g

    kpg, Jun 9, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97DD838B01A02ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > Does your wife know?
    >
    > kp "she does now" g

    Uh oh, somebody gonna sleep at his office tonite.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198770.htm (6/9/2006
    >>> 12:38:31 PM) # On Jun 9, 2006 at 1:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    >>> Man, that's one tough pu$$y.

    >> How did you make it past the nanny?
    >>
    >> Anyway, just for the record - I think it is wrong
    >> to declaw a cat - even an indoor cat. If you
    >> don't wat claw marks then don't own a cat.
    >>
    >> I think there are some MCNGP members that will
    >> back me up on this. :)

    > I get claw marks and I don't even own a cat.

    Sorry 'bout that.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 9, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uLWipnAjGHA.4504
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> I get claw marks and I don't even own a cat.

    > Sorry 'bout that.

    <fx=Napoleon Dynomite>
    LUCKY!
    </fx>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. --
    Humphrey Bogart

    Neil, Jun 10, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > news:uLWipnAjGHA.4504 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> I get claw marks and I don't even own a cat.

    >> Sorry 'bout that.

    > <fx=Napoleon Dynomite>
    > LUCKY!
    > </fx>

    That's what you get for going to TechEd without me.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 10, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: LRM assaulted us with:
    > All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    >> did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >> news:uLWipnAjGHA.4504 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >>> Sorry 'bout that.

    >> <fx=Napoleon Dynomite>
    >> LUCKY!
    >> </fx>

    > That's what you get for going to TechEd without me.

    Wait...that was Rev, hmmm well in that case where have you been?
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 10, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:e#0z12CjGHA.1640
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Wait...that was Rev, hmmm well in that case where have you been?

    tru dat. I went to TE last year. This year I had to settle for a work
    conference in Ottawa. feh, free food and drink, so whatcha gonna do...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - There's always one more SOB than you counted on.

    Neil, Jun 10, 2006