    Fris "Misty, water-colored memories" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

    Frisbee®, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news::

    > Remember Windows 1.03?

    *shudder*

    yes...make the nightmares go away...mommy?

    (I also remember the dambed mouse that it came with)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - IneedsignificantlymoreroominthislineforwhatIwanttosay.

    Neil, Mar 31, 2006

  3. Re: Friday Funnie

    Rememebr Bob??

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 1, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Funnie

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > Rememebr Bob??

    what about Bob?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Let's send these packages to the poor overseas," she said carefully.

    Neil, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Friday Funnie

    > did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in
    >
    >> Rememebr Bob??

    > what about Bob?

    Bob's not here, man.

    Frisbee®, Apr 1, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    TBone Guest

    Re: Friday Funnie

    And on the eigth day "The Rev [MCT]" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Remember Bob??

    Yep. I still keep the MS-BOB sweatshirt I got working the booth at Comdex
    around to frighten the other geeks around the office.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 2, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Funnie

    did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > I still keep the MS-BOB sweatshirt I got working the booth at Comdex
    > around to frighten the other geeks around the office.

    I just wet myself...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Bug free, cheap, or on time. Pick two.

    Neil, Apr 2, 2006