OT: Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Stolen from Securecomp...

    Which Tarot Card Are You?

    http://quizilla.com/users/Koshari/quizzes/Which Tarot Card Are You?

    http://tinyurl.com/rc7t5

    Apparently I'm The Devil. I donut think my wife would contest that.

    You are the Devil card. The Devil is based on the figure Pan, Lord of the
    Dance. The earthy physicality of the devil breeds lust. The devil's call to
    return to primal instincts often creates conflict in a society in which many
    of these instincts must be kept under control. Challenges posed by our
    physical bodies can be overcome by strength in the mental, emotional, and
    spiritual realms. Pan is also a symbol of enjoyment and rules our material
    creativity. The devil knows physical pleasure and how to manipulate the
    physical world. Material creativity finds its output in such things as
    dance, pottery, gardening, and sex. The self-actualized person is able to
    accept the sensuality and usefulness of the devil's gifts while remaining in
    control of any darker urges. Image from The Stone Tarot deck.

    http://hometown.aol.com/newtarotdeck/

    14081 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 143807 times.
    10% of people had this result.

    --
    Fris "Da debil made me dew it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > http://quizilla.com/users/Koshari/quizzes/Which Tarot Card Are
    > You?

    Apparently I have a gender issue. LOL!

    You are the High Priestess card. The High Priestess performs the rites of
    initiation into the new world that was announced by the Magician. She
    holds the key to understanding this world. Her knowledge is intuitive.
    When the High Priestess guides you, you will come to a deep understanding
    of your inner self. The High Priestess seeks knowledge without fear of
    exposure or ridicule. The protective quality of night and the reflective
    light of the moon are hers. Her gaze looks inward and the knowledge she
    holds is mysterious.

    233 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 143867 times.
    0% of people had this result.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > You are the High Priestess card.

    > 233 other people got this result!
    > This quiz has been taken 143867 times.
    > 0% of people had this result.

    Wow... apparently 10% of us are Devils and (way) less than 1% are
    priestesses. Don't you feel special?
    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191321.htm (3/3/2006 3:56:15
    > PM) # "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> You are the High Priestess card.

    >> 233 other people got this result!
    >> This quiz has been taken 143867 times.
    >> 0% of people had this result.

    > Wow... apparently 10% of us are Devils and (way) less than 1% are
    > priestesses. Don't you feel special?

    I did it twice, once I was a Hermit, then the Moon.

    At least i'm not a High Priestess!

    Hey JaR, when they ask if you feel manly you're supposed to say yes.

    kpg
    kpg, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Hey JaR, when they ask if you feel manly you're supposed to say yes.

    It did not ask if I felt manly. There were several choices other than
    masculine or feminine.[1] Nor is the final verdict what you are. It is
    which Tarot card represents you.

    [1] No, I won't tell which I picked.
    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Stolen from Securecomp...
    >
    > Which Tarot Card Are You?
    >
    > http://quizilla.com/users/Koshari/quizzes/Which Tarot Card Are You?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rc7t5
    >
    > Apparently I'm The Devil. I donut think my wife would contest that.
    >
    > You are the Devil card. The Devil is based on the figure Pan, Lord of the
    > Dance. The earthy physicality of the devil breeds lust. The devil's call
    > return to primal instincts often creates conflict in a society in which
    > many
    > of these instincts must be kept under control. Challenges posed by our
    > physical bodies can be overcome by strength in the mental, emotional, and
    > spiritual realms. Pan is also a symbol of enjoyment and rules our material
    > creativity. The devil knows physical pleasure and how to manipulate the
    > physical world. Material creativity finds its output in such things as
    > dance, pottery, gardening, and sex. The self-actualized person is able to
    > accept the sensuality and usefulness of the devil's gifts while remaining
    > in
    > control of any darker urges. Image from The Stone Tarot deck.
    >
    > http://hometown.aol.com/newtarotdeck/
    >
    > 14081 other people got this result!
    > This quiz has been taken 143807 times.
    > 10% of people had this result.

    I'm a magician.
    You are the Magician card. Magick is the use of the will to effect change in
    reality. The will is the ability to direct knowledge and experience towards
    an end goal. The Magician is capable of manipulating his environment because
    he knows it so well. He effects the thoughts and emotions of those around
    him. Therefore, the Magician is often thought of as an artist, writing or
    speaking in a way that strongly influences others. The Magician understands
    how to bring concepts into form and how to express metaphysical concepts in
    a physical way. He is seen with the symbols of each suit: a disk, a cup, a
    sword and a wand. These symbols are each a physical expression of a concept.
    They are The Magician's tools. Following after The Fool, The Magician acts
    as a messenger. His planet is Mercury, who is Messenger of the Gods. He
    brings The Fool into the new world that The Fool seeks. The Magician
    represents the act of creation. Because he can use his knowledge to form
    something new, he seems to be able to make a thing appear out of a void.
    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> say in

    > I did it twice, once I was a Hermit, then the Moon.

    I was a hermit too...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A moderator should be moderate.....
    Neil, Mar 4, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Stolen from Securecomp...
    >
    > Which Tarot Card Are You?

    Apparentley, I'm da boss. You will all bend to my will and pay me taxes!

    You are the Emperor card. The Emperor leads the way into the world that The Empress allowed us to experience. He is the archetype of the Father who provides the organization and structure of the world. The Emperor is the government, and as such represents control. At this stage in The Fool's Journey, there is no need to deviate from the status quo. By participating actively in society, we come to an understanding of social structure. The Emperor applies the laws and rules for us to follow. The Emperor is the first of the zodiacal attributions in the major arcana. He shares with Aries a creative energy and, at his best, responsibility for the subjects in his charge. At his worst he can become domineering and authoritarian.

    1815 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 145373 times.
    1% of people had this result.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 6, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > You The Emperor leads the way into the world
    > that The Empress allowed us to experience.

    What the heck does that mean? Did a woman write this stuff?

    kp "or LRM?" g
    kpg, Mar 6, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> You The Emperor leads the way into the world
    >> that The Empress allowed us to experience.

    > What the heck does that mean? Did a woman write this stuff?
    >
    > kp "or LRM?" g

    Don't forget the Emperor was the one walking around naked in his new
    clothes.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> You The Emperor leads the way into the world
    >> that The Empress allowed us to experience.

    > What the heck does that mean? Did a woman write this stuff?

    Not necessarily, it just means 1000's of years ago when the tarot came to
    be, that they understood the indomitable nagging of the wife.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 7, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > Don't forget the Emperor was the one walking around naked in his new
    > clothes.

    ....and what fine clothes they are.
    kpg, Mar 7, 2006
  13. Frisbee®