OT: Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    news:...
    > >http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html
    >>
    >>19.891 seconds.

    > cool! I can't get beyond ten seconds!

    I was stuck at five seconds for quite a while. It does not appear to be
    random, so once you get past a point that you're stuck on, if you can just
    remember your moves you should be able to go quite a long time. One guy
    reported in another group he'd gotten to 48 seconds... unreal. I picks up
    speed quite a bit.

    Someone also posted that they use this test (or one like it) for Air Force
    pilots.

    I have no desire to improve on that 19 second time. It said if you get to
    18 seconds, you're doing pretty darn good. That's good enough for me.
    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > 19.891 seconds.

    20.547
    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:O#Ixf#sEGHA.312
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html
    >
    > 19.891 seconds.

    0.101 seconds. i rule!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: OT: Friday Fun - Escapa.jpg (0/1)

    >> 225.5 seconds and I could have kept going for ever ;-)
    >
    >Let's see the VB script.

    lol!

    Nah, I just suspended the process then resumed it a few minutes latter
    ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> 19.891 seconds.
    >>

    >0.101 seconds. i rule!

    way to go Rowdy!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    >> 19.891 seconds.
    >
    >20.547

    pathetic ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: OT: Friday Fun - Escapa.jpg (1/1)

    Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184960.htm (1/6/2006
    > 10:30:54 AM) #
    >
    > begin 644 Escapa.jpg
    >
    > Attachment decoded: Escapa.jpg
    > `
    > end

    Photpshop sure is cool.
    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    >>> 225.5 seconds and I could have kept going for ever ;-)

    >>Let's see the VB script.

    > lol!
    >
    > Nah, I just suspended the process then resumed it a few minutes latter

    Whatever you're paid, you don't make nearly enough.
    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: OT: Friday Fun - Escapa.jpg (1/1)

    >Photpshop sure is cool.

    nope, genuine honest. Just suspended the process for a while.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: OT: Friday Fun - Escapa.jpg (0/1)

    >Whatever you're paid, you don't make nearly enough.

    pls b telling this 2 my boss, thank you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: OT: Friday Fun - Escapa.jpg (1/1)

    Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184988.htm (1/6/2006
    > 10:52:51 AM) #
    >>Photpshop sure is cool.

    > nope, genuine honest. Just suspended the process for a while.....

    That is so devious.

    I like it.
    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > pathetic ;-)

    Cheaters never prosper.
    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > 20.547

    26.094
    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere <.@> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184988.htm (1/6/2006
    >> 10:52:51 AM) #
    >>>Photpshop sure is cool.

    >> nope, genuine honest. Just suspended the process for a while.....

    > That is so devious.
    >
    > I like it.

    That's why I said they weren't paying him enough.

    I wonder if that works with taking an exam...

    Oh, that would be just evil.
    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> 20.547

    > 26.094

    Me too, but I measure mine in inches, not millimeters.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere