OT: Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns951386C0C4208neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > this one I blame on Laura (as she posted it elsewhere)
    >
    > http://www.yogakitty.com/yogavideos.html

    No way, bro. Not me. I ain't clickin on any of those videos. That man is
    creepy as all hell. And not creepy in a subservient chicken kind of way. But
    creepy in a child molestor sort of way. Or just as strange - a cat molestor
    sort of way.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> this one I blame on Laura (as she posted it elsewhere)
    >>
    >> http://www.yogakitty.com/yogavideos.html

    > No way, bro. Not me. I ain't clickin on any of those videos. That man
    > is creepy as all hell. And not creepy in a subservient chicken kind of
    > way. But creepy in a child molestor sort of way. Or just as strange -
    > a cat molestor sort of way.

    dooooooooo it....
    (it's funny as he**, worth the watch)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    that's neil's brother you're talking about, be nice

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OrpnY6tWEHA.1152
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > that's neil's brother you're talking about, be nice

    you're slappin everybody today...not getting any?
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  6. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OrpnY6tWEHA.1152
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > that's neil's brother you're talking about, be nice
    > >

    > you're slappin everybody today...not getting any?
    > :)
    >
    > --

    That makes two of us. My BF refused me last night. bastard.

    that's my job :p

    Kat
    Kat, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    i would never refuse you doll

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > That makes two of us. My BF refused me last night. bastard.
    >
    > that's my job :p

    poor thing. you need a real man.

    *hangs head*

    and sorry, I don't know any

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Except me! thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  9. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > > That makes two of us. My BF refused me last night. bastard.
    > >
    > > that's my job :p

    > poor thing. you need a real man.
    >
    > *hangs head*
    >
    > and sorry, I don't know any
    >

    > --

    Yeah. neither do I

    Kat
    Kat, Jun 25, 2004
  10. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > Yeah. neither do I

    Please define "real man" and I'll let you know if I find one.
    Jtyc, Jun 25, 2004
  11. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  12. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:u02UiYuWEHA.500
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Yeah. neither do I

    are you sure?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  13. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > > > That makes two of us. My BF refused me last night. bastard.
    > > >
    > > > that's my job :p

    > > poor thing. you need a real man.
    > >
    > > *hangs head*
    > >
    > > and sorry, I don't know any
    > >

    > > --

    > Yeah. neither do I

    *whispers to self*
    Here's my chance!

    So...uh, Kat. Um, how ya doin? Yeah, that's cool, me too. So, uh, you ah,
    feel like, um, maybe ah, well...
    *scratches head, blinks*
    maybe um, you know, go out sometime?
    Oh, you're uh, oh, yeah, well that's cool. Maybe ah, you know, um, maybe
    some other -
    Oh, well alright then. I'll uh, I'll see you around.
    Wow, you're quite blunt about it. Fine, if that's how you want -
    Yeah, I uh, well, I have plans anyway so I gotta get go -
    Well I forgot I had plans, that's all!
    No, I just, what? No, I uh, um.....
    FINE! I don't have plans. There, I said it.
    But I got a 10 incher. Whaddaya say?
    Cool. Let's go.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  14. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > Man, that's just disgusting.

    No problem, I already have my red wings.
    Jtyc, Jun 25, 2004
  15. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > Cool. Let's go.

    How bout this:

    Honey, I wish I was you... so I could make love to ME!
    Jtyc, Jun 25, 2004
  16. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > > Man, that's just disgusting.

    > No problem, I already have my red wings.

    Is it just a strange coincedence, or is there some magical force at work
    here...we seem to have this conversation roughly once a month....go figure

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  17. Re: Friday Fun

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Kat" <> wrote in message

    >>> poor thing. you need a real man.
    >>>
    >>> *hangs head*
    >>>
    >>> and sorry, I don't know any
    >>>

    >>> --

    >> Yeah. neither do I

    > *whispers to self*
    > Here's my chance!
    >
    > So...uh, Kat. Um, how ya doin? Yeah, that's cool, me too. So, uh, you
    > ah, feel like, um, maybe ah, well...
    > *scratches head, blinks*
    > maybe um, you know, go out sometime?
    > Oh, you're uh, oh, yeah, well that's cool. Maybe ah, you know, um,
    > maybe some other -
    > Oh, well alright then. I'll uh, I'll see you around.
    > Wow, you're quite blunt about it. Fine, if that's how you want -
    > Yeah, I uh, well, I have plans anyway so I gotta get go -
    > Well I forgot I had plans, that's all!
    > No, I just, what? No, I uh, um.....
    > FINE! I don't have plans. There, I said it.
    > But I got a 10 incher. Whaddaya say?
    > Cool. Let's go.

    PotD (Tie with Kline's designated other PotD)

    --
    Fris "snort" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  18. Neil

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > > Cool. Let's go.

    > How bout this:
    >

    > Honey, I wish I was you... so I could make love to ME!

    I saw that in a Garfield comic strip(online) a couple month ago. It was
    worded a little bit differently(Garfield doesn't make love to Jon)
    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  19. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    > Is it just a strange coincedence, or is there some magical force at work
    > here...we seem to have this conversation roughly once a month....go figure

    Seems longer but yes, we have had this conversation before.
    Jtyc, Jun 25, 2004
  20. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Friday Fun

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > Is it just a strange coincedence, or is there some magical force at
    > work here...we seem to have this conversation roughly once a
    > month....go figure

    I blame Kat...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30