OT Friday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, May 7, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, May 7, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    Tron2004, May 7, 2004

  3. >I love those sites u post

    >makes the work day go just a little faster.

    I agree. The sad part is I failed one of the missions! Oh the pain,
    the pain...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    thanks, glad to help. btw, nice costume!

    Consultant, May 7, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Tron2004 Guest

    chicks dig it

    Tron2004, May 7, 2004
  6. >chicks dig it

    even more than the lapel pin?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004